Question for the girls?

So 5 days after my period ended I had sex with my ex, it was dumb, but it is what it is, he didn't pull out and he cam in me, I'm not on birth control. So it's been 7 days since he cam in me, yesterday I was super nauseous, so I thought that I was coming down with the flu but today nothing, I feel fine. So I don't know. Could I be pregnant? Maybe just the 24hr flu? How long should I wait to test.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible that you could be pregnant.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's a low chance you may be pregnant. If this happened on the 5th day after your period the chances aren't as high unless you have a very short cycle. 7 days is also a little soon for you to have pregnancy symptoms. Maybe you're just a little paranoid. Give it 2 weeks and take a pregnancy test for your peace of mind.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE