Can't you date someone taller or shorter than you?

Guys can you date someone taller than you? And girls can you date someone shorter?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, it's not about height. It's about the love that one shares with another. I would date a woman taller than me, and I would date a woman shorter than me. It all depends on how we feel about each other.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I date girls taller than me all the time, don't want my kids being vertically challenged

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean id look for someone shorter but if a taller girl comes ibto my life im not going to say no just cause she's taller, im 6 foot though so unlikely

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter than. I'd date a taller girl as long as she isn't significantly taller. My limit is around 3in max

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be okay with it as long as she doesn't tower over me..

0|1
    0|0
  • I've dated women taller than I am. It was a lot of fun :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I can. I'm 5'4" and would go to about 5'7" or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think my problem extends beyond that... I can´t date someone... at all !

Damn I suck at that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can definitely date a girl taller than me. And there's plenty of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm 6'5". I don't want to date a woman taller than me haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can date someone taller, in fact I'd like it in some ways

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a superficial girl and appearances aren't the most important thing to me. However, there is just something about height that really bothers me. I can date a guy the same height as me no problem but I'm a fairly short girl ('5"2) so a guy shorter than me isn't as common. I dated a guy once who was a few inches shorter than me (he was a little under 5ft) for a very short amount of time and honestly it just didn't feel right to me. That being said I'm actually not the biggest fan of taller guys either. I honestly prefer guys who are right around my height or maybe just a few inches taller. There's something really sexy about always being at the perfect height to stare directly into someone else's eyes and not having to stand my my tippy toes or hunch down to kiss. That being said, my current boyfriend is the first guy I've ever dated who is more than an inch or two taller than me (he's 6ft tall) and this definitely isn't a make or break thing to me like dating a shorter guy was. There are things that are kind of nice here. I like feeling petite next to him, and being right at his heart level so I can push my face into his chest and hear it beating. There are a lot of things I don't like about it too. I think we look strange together because of a nearly full foot different in height is really noticeable. When I see pictures of us standing next to each other it always looks so awkward. I also hate having to climb a beanstalk just to get a kiss. Sometimes when I complain he doesn't meet me halfway he'll tease me and squat down in the most embarrassing and awkward way possible just to make fun of how short I am. I'm not stuck up and height shouldn't really matter but I guess height is just more of a preference thing for me I have a hard time getting around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorter? No. I'm only 5'2" so while I'm ok with short guys he has to be at least a smidge taller than me. One of us has to be able to reach the top shelf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller, hell yeah. Shorter, honestly speaking, I'd rather not.

1|0
    0|1
  • I can if I really like the guy but I really wouldn't prefer that since I'm only 5ft

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much shorter, an inch shorter yes otherwise probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys that are much taller than me.

0|0
    0|1
  • My girlfriend is a bit shorter

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes