Does cheating give the green light for violence?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No , coz it shows a person has no self-
    control over their emotions. That's a red flag in itself.

I'd never let the hurt of betrayal control me by retaliating in anger. I'm not a violent person by nature , so I'd never let another persons behaviour cause me to act out of character.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• never has never will. unless you get one of those fail liberal judges who side with the woman when she chops up a dude into a million tiny pieces because he got drunk at a party and French kissed her best friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Yep it does because someone can easily start to pick up a fight about who you were with what you were doing..
    Which honestly though no one should be cheating I mean if you are with someone you need to stay with that person if you truly love that person unless they did something extremely wrong..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, cheating is bad but that doesn't allow violence in response.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, besides violence, gives the green light for violence.

1|1
    0|0
  • noooonono
    cheating is bad, but it can be discussed through conversations and communication on both sides, but violence doesn't solve anything

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing cheating gives you the right to do is to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't. It does give the green light to get the hell out of that relationship though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sense if things were to take a violent turn. Doesn't mean you won't go to jail though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d still sock my boyfriend in his face if he stuck his dick in another bitch. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|1
    0|0
  • HELL NAHHH

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

Not!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because two wrongs don't make a right.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I feel like girls are violent because they love you but they are also violent if they're mad at you at something simple kinda like play fighting but if you cheat on them they might hit you ones like a slap you deserve but after that they will just start crying

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The only time violence should be used is in self-defense.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should never fight with ur partner unless u feel threatened so unless they hit u first dont do it but thats just me

0|0
    0|0
  • No but that’s why it’s a crime of passion when people resort to it after finding out

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Only violence give the green-light for violence. Anything else is an excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It means the two people weren't meant for each other at that time

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

Nothing is a green light for violence, sometimes not even violence.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy she fucked yes, her no. Dumping yes yelling yes. Physical violence with her no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a straight no. It's best to walk away from such negativity :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Violence towards who exactly?

1|0
    0|0
  • No! Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Yes