I don't have any social life and never have had a girlfriend. What can be done? How do others even get relationships?

Cameron14
Ever since high school when I moved to another town and left my friends behind, I've had very little friends. I wouldn't go to proms, wouldn't hang out with anybody, wouldn't go to games (well other than with my dad sometimes), nothing. I'd sit by myself at the lunch table. You get the image.

I'm in my second year of community college now and my life is the same as expected. But since I'm turning 20 in less than a month, a switch went off in my head. I'm beginning to feel so far behind my peers socially, like I'm missing out on life. It's finally getting to me. Perhaps I'll get better when I eventually transfer over to a 4-year university? I don't know. I just feel like the North Korea of folks my age. Behind, no allies/friends, and cut off from society. A hermit. My biggest fear is remaining like this forever and not finding anybody. Any advice? I'm scared.
+1 y
I think I may have social anxiety disorder or something too. For example, if there is company coming over to the house, I'll try and avoid them as much as I can. But I want that to change. I've had enough!
0
2