Guys, would you date a much older woman if having children were not an issue?

I know a lady in her 40s who is very attractive and youthful and often guys in their 20s like her. She doesn't care about age so she dates them, but people around her are telling her that she's wrong and that the guys would never take her seriously anyway. I feel bad for her, but I wonder if her friends are right.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The really depends if she's looking for a relationship ship or just a one night thing. Age doesn't really matter sometimes, other times it does. I would say just let her do her own thing and if she finds a young guy and it works out then I would say let it be.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing though. She wants a relationship and everyone is telling her she is wrong. If she were a man and wanted to date younger women, then that would be more okay. We see that much more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The guys will never take her serious for a lifelong commitment. But if the woman is not searching for that. Then there is no problem. I'd go into a relationship with a 40 year old.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, too bad she's not a man. If she were a 40 year old man who wanted a relationship with a 27 year old woman, then everyone would be ok with that, or at least a lot more people would be.

• Show All
    • Wow, you just have no idea. I know several women in their 40's who are very attractive, more attractive than my friends in their 20's. They look between 28 and 35 and they're in great shape and they have not had any plastic surgery so you should open your eyes and start looking around. There are definitely some very attractive "older women" out there. I would post these ladies pics here, but I can't out of respect for their privacy.

• I also said that I'd date them. But I wouldn't want to stick around during their 50's and 60's.

• If she doesn't have kids closer to his she than hers then what's the problem.
    After that it's just weak dogma from their mouths.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date a woman like that they are caring

0|0
    0|1
  • Even personally i would love to date a woman like her

0|0
    0|0
  • It might depends on who wants or doesn't want children. I dated this woman who was 46 and 22. It was on and off kinda. She had 3 girls who 22, 15 and 12 at the time so she was done having children but something in her made her realize that I would someday want children, which I did. We had never talked about it before but that's what kinda ended our relationship. She didn't wanna bear anymore children at her age. Again, I never asked her about having children but I guess it made sense at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about it, but never acted on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, we could always adopt, or or do surrogation. i HAVE to have at least one kid, and it HAS to be a boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Cougar!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 19 and I’ll date this 34 year old lady who I know but we are distance. She is sweet xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes