Guys, would you date a much older woman if having children were not an issue?

I know a lady in her 40s who is very attractive and youthful and often guys in their 20s like her. She doesn't care about age so she dates them, but people around her are telling her that she's wrong and that the guys would never take her seriously anyway. I feel bad for her, but I wonder if her friends are right.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• The really depends if she's looking for a relationship ship or just a one night thing. Age doesn't really matter sometimes, other times it does. I would say just let her do her own thing and if she finds a young guy and it works out then I would say let it be.

• That's the thing though. She wants a relationship and everyone is telling her she is wrong. If she were a man and wanted to date younger women, then that would be more okay. We see that much more.