I like a white girl, I'm brown. I really like her... is it worth asking her?

I'm tall , brown and above average looking. I carry a well trimmed beard. But seems like the white girls stay with the whites. I've many friends though... what am I doing wrong?

89

Most Helpful Girl

• She is not WHITE! She is a person just like you. Your looks have nothing to do with attraction in that way. The problem is YOU aren't approuching her and being friendly. Make friends with her first, show interest genuinely. You would be quite surprise how many would love to get to know you. They only don't bother because most don't give them a reason to approach or date. Stop expecting people to approach you just BECAUSE. You either make the effort or you don't. Everything isn't going to just be handed to you on a sliver plater just because your kind, nice, handsome, cool to be around, etc. What do you have to offer that other guys can't? What's special about you that makes you uniquelly YOU? That is what you have to think about, and be prepared to show case those good qualities for the right kind of person. One quote that a paster, marriage speaker and author have said: "It's not about finding the right person, it's about doing the right things." So if your already doing what you have to do, then you shouldn't have to worry about all of that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My (white) cousin is married to a brown guy. Quite dark skinned. Nice guy, funny, tall.

Go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE