Is it cool to date someone 10yrs younger or older?

To be honest, I've had advances from people younger in recent times and some 10yrs older too, which is appropriate to give a try when it comes to dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're 20 and he is 10 then thats a firm no lol
    but in your situation it all depends on how you really feel about the guy. cuz if you're 32 and the guy is 22 he might still be an idiot or he might be a good guy. early twenties is a hit and miss with males

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean older maybe but not younger xD its like me going to date a 10 year old hahaha definetly ew

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Age or looks have no say if you want a deep relationship based not only on sexual preference. Don't waste your time on public opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're both consenting adults, it shouldn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter cause when your 90yrs old it would be fun to look back and remember this moment

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think there's anything "cool" about it. you go after what attracts you. that's just how it works xD

1|0
    0|0
  • You are in the perfect age for this. Guys in 20's can date you and guys in 40's can.

I have found myself like women in 25-30 range much more than my own age. In that age women have usually found themselves and are comfortable in their own skin and mind. Also the body reaches its peak. Much more attractive in every sense.

But then of course there has to be a connection. The only woman I've been in love with who I actually thought was my age was 28. She is the only one I've been truly in love with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what your looking for most guys younger would date a older woman to get experience so becareful

1|0
    0|0
  • Both just as long as thay are of legal age and your not like there teacher or someone of authority to them, then go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think 10 just barely marks the limit, but ya. It’s fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think age doesn't matter after the teens. You date whoever you are most likely to be happy with.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think age doesn't matter.. If you are attracted to them and go for it

1|0
    0|1
  • At your age 10 either way is fine. But more likely to have things to talk about with a 42 year old than a 22 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter if you have a good time age is just a number

1|0
    0|0
  • You can date them but, i wouldn't recommend dating someone too young. Like if your 30 date someone thats 25, if your 25, 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • It fine u till they are less than 18... Cuz they might not satisfy you... Unless and until Ur are satisfied any age is the same...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is, just founf out a few days ago that older girls can can be much more fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • age is but a number.. it dont matter what age u both are

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It seems cool when you're young. Not so much when you get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds ok to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Age Gap fine but may determine if it's LtR or not

1|0
    0|0
  • It is to me, who knows it might work out so well

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys