Ladies, me vs. "Men"?

A typical male:
He is the guy who wants to date the "bombshell", the "Playboy bunny", the cheerleader. The kind of woman who is super skinny/slim but has a nice big/round butt, and perfect shaped DD's. Has her hair all done up, flawless looking skin, makeup all the time.

Me:
I on the other hand want to date a lady who is slender, tall maybe, has small A cup boobs, looks like the girl next door or a nerd girl, doesn't wear much makeup if at all.

My question is really about if I tell people/women that I want to date a woman who is "tall and skinny" and maybe mention the small boobs, will most women think I am like all the other men out there in the world who will only date hot women?

What is another way to describe the type of women I am physically attracted to and not appear shallow?Ladies, me vs. "Men"??Ladies, me vs. "Men"??

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re assuming you’re the only man who has a preference towards a particular physical form, when quite simply you’re not even in a minority

• I realize I am not alone in liking my type of woman. But how do I not sound like a typical guy who only wants to date models?

• There is no “typical guy” though... adult women are aware that men like a variety of things. If you’re approaching the ones you like and complimenting their appearance genuinely then you don’t need to say what your type is

• What if I am talking to a cowotker? And they ask about my type?