What should I do?

So I have someone I have a crush on but I think they friendzoned me like everyone else but this time I like them mote than the other times. Please help me know what to do.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me and let it go if you can. . i'm in the same position myself and i know its not at all easy to let go but deep inside you know that you will get nothing out of it and letting go is the only option. Or the last option that i am doing right now is stop expecting anything from that person. If you can't let go off the feelings then just stop expecting. See it as your problem and deal with it. Dont put it on her. at least this is what i am doing.
    Best of luck.