• 5’9
    Vote F
  • 5’10+
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'6" but I wish I were 5'9" or 5'10".
    However, I stilk voted for 5'6" because I'm biased in that way. 😂😛

0|1
    0|0
    • Anywhere from 5’5-5’10 is perfect in my opinion

• Show All
    • Again boob analogy comes in, A cup boobs are bigger than yours, but you still would consider them too small.

• No I wouldn’t actually! If I thought the girl was hot overall I wouldn’t care if she has a cups. There shouldn’t be one thing that makes it a deal breaker

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Well I'm a girl and the average is about 5ft 3" I guess but I'm only just about 5ft

0|0
    0|3
  • I’ve seen both cute short girls and equally attractive taller elegant girls so any heights ideal for me :o)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2" tall. I'm from Burma. But depends on where the girls live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5'6 or 5'7

0|1
    0|0
  • And under

0|0
    0|2
  • I'm 5ft 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5" I wish I was either 5'8" or under 5'3"

0|0
    0|0
    • Anywhere from 5’5-5’9 is fine! Why would you wanna be under 5’3?

• Show All
    • I’m not that tall and I am honestly not interested in girls 5’3 and under. 5’5 is perfect, who cares if you’re as big as the guys, what’s wrong with that? It’s not the end of the world if your heels make you taller than them!

• But I like guys who can pick me up and carry me. Its oddly my favorite thing to be carried by guys. My ex boyfriend carried me to be every night and I loved it. And if a guy is smaller than me its not really the same feeling. But I've also dated a guy who was 5'4. And he could still carry me and do standing positions in sex lifting my whole body.

• 5-7" shorter than her guy
    Of Course

0|0
    0|2
  • 1.70 - 1.80 cm

0|1
    0|0
    • 5’7-5’11. Maybe for models but that’s pretty tall otherwise. Nothing wrong with it, I like girls that are 5’7-5’9, but if she’s 5’11 she might be too tall for her guy.

What Guys Said 13

Recommended myTakes