what do you like to have on your date?

Updates:
Probably food items or some planning.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to go for a coffee on a first date. It's an informal relaxing setting. We can chat over coffee. I don't need to be wined and dined.

I once went ice-skating on a date... that was fun. We had a great laugh lol

I enjoy cooking a meal together then watching movie. Or taking a stroll hand- in-hand under the moonlight or on the beach

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I would invite them over for a nice dinner, talk, play video games and end it with a movie and a bit of making out.

That was I did with my 1st date ever last year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Movies- especially bad ones so we can roast the hell out of it and make each other laugh

0|2
    0|0
  • go to the beach just go swimiing maybe and then just go home drink wine or just eat smt like a burger doesn't have to be expensive

0|1
    0|0
  • A book just in case it doesn't work out

1|1
    0|0
  • Date... dance... pizza... and a bottle of beer 😛

0|2
    0|0
  • Nutella?

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee

0|2
    0|0
  • Where there’s no pressure

0|0
    0|1
  • I don’t like dates 😂

0|0
    0|2
  • Weed, dinner, wine, and a movie. In that order.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been on a date

0|0
    1|1
  • Weed.

0|0
    0|1
  • After good time eating and talking and having fun I want to have a good orgasm to end the perfect date :)

0|1
    0|2
  • Candles, cook food together, movies

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Enjoyable evening , have a laugh together get to know her better see if we can progress ,, ie another date,, see if we find each other physically attracted to each other...

0|1
    0|0
  • If she is ugly - onion smell that will put her off right away. If she is gorgeous then a good ammount of cash in my bank so I can get to spend on her

0|1
    0|2
  • honestly this stuff is all secondary. all i want on te first date is in the girl xD not in the stuff we do or eat.

0|0
    0|1
  • Good conversation, good laughs, a nice meal, an hopefully somebody to be on that date ! 🤣

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, sex is an end goal—OF COURSE! More realistically, ice cream and some good kissing makes a great date. Everyone wins a little that way.

0|0
    0|1
  • Talking about everything. In short, getting to know the person within half an hour and, eating something along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex.

Was that not what you were asking?

0|0
    0|1
    • Question is specifically asked... ON YOUR DATE not with your date..
      there's a difference. hope u get it

• Probably food items or some planning

• I like to have sex on my dates... ok whatever that was a joke.

When it comes to food dates, I'm not picky, I always leave it up to my partner.

I don't do movie dates after my best friend said she thinks they're too impersonal, since instead of your date getting to know you, shell spend about 2 hours getting to know the hot movie characters instead.

I really enjoy dates like bowling, pool, swimming (I love swimming) or even something simple like a nice long walk.

• pussy

0|1
    0|2
  • A girl

0|0
    0|1
  • A place where my date feel comfortable

0|0
    0|1
  • Sex..

1|0
    0|1