Do you think people can help what their attracted to?

Do you think people can help what they find physically attractive?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I believe that to be possible. I do not know how far this will get one but I believe it to be possible because at some point we all learned to like something we previously disliked. I, for example, sometimes experience a desire to eat carrots because I was forced to eat them and every now and again my brain thinks it's a good idea - only to the be just shy of throwing up when eating them. If this is possible then I believe that changing what one is attracted to, albeit not necessarily what one likes, to be a possible subject to change.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think it can change. At one time you might find a certain type attractive and the next the complete opposite