On a date site: how can I phrase "i want a best friend I can kiss, please dont call me sexy" without alienating those type of dudes?

Anonymous
I'm a 24 year old virgin by choice, primarily because some stuff back in high school left me freaked out about the prospect of sexual intimacy with an SO. I'm getting through it via time and therapy, and I think what is best for me is to go slow. I get really nervous if a guy casually tells me I'm "hot"/"sexy"/etc.

I think that language would be fine as the relationship develops, it'd feel safe. And anything physical is something that I can only see myself doing after months and months.

To be honest I would like it if potential dates just focused on me as a person.

I can't say all that up front, but I want to attract attention from guys who are compatible with going super slow and over time becoming a best friend I can make out with

I'd prefer especially to get feedback from people my age, but I'm new here and I don't know what the demographic is
4
1