Can a man have true feelings, or do they only think about sex? When I said love, I mean: being faithful and sweet?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't we have all? We think about sex as a way of us experiencing and showing emotion. I grow weary of seeing these questions about guys wanting too much sex, or sex all the time, and the answer is, honestly, yeah, we do want it basically all the time pretty much and with lots of girls. Yep. You got it.

And... so what? Why is that a problem? Because then I always see/hear the girl come back with "well we want sex too!" Not like us you don't, but yeah you do still want it a lot sometimes right? So then don't judge us for wanting it, just more than you. You (not YOU, @Dali-chan, just the general you) want it too, so getting annoyed or whatever at us just makes you a hypocrite. We may want it more, but you still want it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but only if u look for these qualities in the right people

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• They can have true feeling of course, some guys like myself being a bit mooore feelfull , but at the begining of the relationship not every guy has the , love feeling they are just feeling good when you are around and think that they might be in love with you in a very short time more, i hope i can help you ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll ignore that misandrist assumtion and just say: yes they obviously do have real feelings.

if the guy you happened to have feelings for didn't feel the same for you, that's bad luck. it happens in similar ways to us men too... it's just an evil we can't rid the world of. emotions are a unpredictable bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sister, a man has more feelings, fidelity and sweetness than a woman. Dunno which rock you've been living under. Its getting hard to keep a woman in our social and political climate nowadays and a man will do a lot to keep his girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being male doesn't mean we're immune to feelings, just like being female doesn't mean you're immune to beinf turned on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea we have true feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Faithful is a big ask... But sweet is quite easily attainable...

And of course men have true feelings... How long it lasts is the problem isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • its a subjective question

for some, it may be and for some maynot be

for me love is, when u dont need to think about your behaviour with the other one and also trust

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes darling , a man can have feelings and emotions too, not all guys only want sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you can't find men with feelings. You are living in a wrong place. This planet is big enough and the population is 7 billion.

0|0
    0|0
  • From a male perspective it can feel like men feel love and women don’t.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes we can. Hard to find one at a young age but they are out there. Just hold out until you find what you're looking for.

0|0
    0|1
  • Man is flawed. However, some men have the propensity to be more faithful than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we have feelings but most of us are raised to not show them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we feel true love, especially when your definition of "love" is so basic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc they can , and often when they have them it's even more powerfull than women's feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we exist only to copulate.
    /sarcasm

0|0
    0|0
    • To be less snarky... We have the same range of feelings. We usually are just taught that showing them to the wrong people (pretty much everybody) makes us look weak. And nobody will like you when you are weak.
      Hence why you girls have the dubious joy of having to coax every little ounce of feelings (especially when it comes to love and romance... Thats girls stuff after all) out of us as if it was some fucking deeply shameful secret that will get us in jail or something.

Seriously, the sheer number of guys I've seen and heard about that just failed to open up to their partners is staggering and mindboggling.

Welcome to modern society I guess. Though actually the modern bit is us questioning it lately so not all is lost. xD

• Yes just find the right one for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we can have feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of question is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • we only think about sex

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, of course. But some act like they don't have feelings.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes