Can a man have true feelings, or do they only think about sex? When I said love, I mean: being faithful and sweet?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't we have all? We think about sex as a way of us experiencing and showing emotion. I grow weary of seeing these questions about guys wanting too much sex, or sex all the time, and the answer is, honestly, yeah, we do want it basically all the time pretty much and with lots of girls. Yep. You got it.

And... so what? Why is that a problem? Because then I always see/hear the girl come back with "well we want sex too!" Not like us you don't, but yeah you do still want it a lot sometimes right? So then don't judge us for wanting it, just more than you. You (not YOU, @Dali-chan, just the general you) want it too, so getting annoyed or whatever at us just makes you a hypocrite. We may want it more, but you still want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but only if u look for these qualities in the right people