She invited me around her house, and nothing happened?

So me and this girl have been speaking for a few weeks and we would facetime for around 6 hours at a time, have a great chat and dirty talks and really personal things..

(as u know ;)) so I decided to make a move and asked her to make a motive with me - to watch a movie together, whether she wanted to go cinema or my house. (I didn't mind nor press any decision). So she said 'lets go your house'.

On the day, she woke up bare late and asked if I could come around hers. I went there and nothing happened at all.. She wasn't awkward, but I felt that there was some disconnection. She was always on her phone, and wouldn't start any conversations or even flirt. The only thing was every time she stood up, she stroked her ass as if I was looking (loll i was aha) but it was so dead..

I got very angry when I left because it seemed to me that she talked all this dirty for absolutely no reason.. I am not a silly guy, please don't criticise but instead open me a point of view I must be missing..

Why did this happen?
What can I do so it won't happen again?

Im clearly misunderstanding this situation.

01