How does someone have a new boyfriend every 3 months? Or like 4 a year?

I see this girl on my social media I went to school with and she's with a new guy every 2-3 months. Longest I've seen her with someone was maybe 8-10 months. I see different guys or maybe I see an ex come back in the picture like 3 times. How does she do it? I can barley get a text back from a guy or I get ghosted! Lol. she's always traveling to new places with these guys too. Also, I know for a fact she does not have a stable job but she is in the airforce. What the heck. Okay I'm a bit jealous that she has guys attention like that!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell I wish i could even get a woman to come up and try and get to know me. Let alone get a number. Obviously your going after the wrong kind of guys. I quit chasing after women because i got tired of always being rejected or friend zoned. Your also still young. so you got time. me on the other hand. im 35. I've probably at best got another 20 - 30 years left at best and thats if the diabetes, or what the hell ever else my family has a history of doesn't kill me first. I would be happy to find someone but i dont see it happening. anyways good luck on your love quest. i hope you have better luck than I.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Sluts.
    They got a secret trick.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well they just do not think that maturely in finding out a soulmate

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur 23 u have many ways it is easy we guys aren't that complicated just go for one u find attractive say u want to get to know to him some compliments here and there and u def. Have his number in most cases some girls even have one every few weeks but that is crazy in my opinion lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes