He’s close with his ex girlfriend?

So the guy I’m dating now basically broke up with his ex girlfriend for me and I know he doesn’t have feelings for her so he’s not who I’m worried about.
She gives him rides home afterschool and she was at his house recently (not alone) because of family problems and he tells me it’s because she has no other friends.
I feel like she’s still not over him and I told him that and he said she’s starting to and that I don’t have to worry because he’ll never let anything happen. She hasn’t had any time to heal and I feel like she’s feeding her needs.
Im jealous of how close they are.
They were eachothers first time and first love and I can’t help but think she’ll get in the way eventually, I’ve talked to him about it and he just tells me the same thing not to worry and that I knew what I signed up for which is true cuz he told me from the beginning. He says he goes with his gut and what he feels is right so he’s a good guy but it just hurts.
I love him so much and when they hang out together it makes me sick to my stomach I don’t know how to stop feeling this way, what should I do?

03