How do you show your affection towards others?

Well, I'm not a very touchy person so, I can't recall the last time I kissed or hugged another person or, let them kiss or hug me.
I like loving other's unconditionally from the shadows without making them realise that I do.
So, should I change myself or, should I tell the girl, if she wants to date me, she'll have to follow the no kiss no hug policy.How do you show your affection towards others??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of the touchy-feely stuff, either. I'm also not big on those deep, emotional speeches (or speeches in general, lol... Believe me, I'm a lot less talkative IRL than on here).
    I guess the best way I show my affection is through my actions. I support the person when they're in need of some kind of assistance (be it physical, academic, work-related, etc.). When I plan something with them, I follow through on those plans. And my word is my bond (that's why I'm not too keen on making big promises; so, if I DO promise you something big, you can be sure that I care for you).

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Pretty similar to me. But, you probably won't have the no kiss no hug policy.

• Well, no, it won't be a policy. But, it definitely isn't something I'd go for in the early stages of a relationship.

• Hmmmm πŸ‘πŸ‘

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a people person because I don't really get along with anyone but um, only that I do feel affection for others but I just show a more neutral or angry expression to hide that feeling, as I kinda feel awkward of the whole affection thing, my dislike is people touching me, including my family and friends, so I shy away, avoid them. As a introverted and reserved person, how I show affection, it's sometimes expressed through compassion and a bit of action, hugging or cuddling, the cuddling is usually reserved for that special someone, hugging, nah, I'd shy away and hide.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Long tight hugs if I'm very comfortable with the person. Other it's just saying, "I like you" or noticing little things about them and give them like... 24/7 compliments lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m very affectionate with friends and family so if I like someone romantically, I tend to hold back so I can see how affectionate they are with me. It makes it sweeter because I always initiate things so if he pulls me in for a hug, it’s game on πŸ˜›πŸ’—πŸ—£

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• First off! Read the book "five love languages" is really short and will explain how all humans express love. If you aren't willing to change your love styles then you have no choice but to find someone who receives love in the way that you like to give it. Otherwise you will have to compromise and change for that person, because if you DONT adapt they will just feel unloved by you and leave anyway!

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea. i'm really not proud of it, but as hard as i try, i always fail to show affection

i feel disgusted with myself

jk, i love myself. i show myself affection a lot by not showing it to others

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless u are john nash I dont think any girl is up for that. Maybe u could try to come a little out of ur confort zone. I mean there must be a reason why u are like this. Maybe u are just insecure or whatever and could need some confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss and hugs are some ways to show affection and love to ur partner. If u dont wanna to that find other way to show ur affection and love towards ur partner. Then it will work

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually show it through my eyes and i blush coz i m shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes change your self you will not get a girlfriend with that policy, but just for her make her feel special by saying stuff like "I usually hate human contact but with you I'll make an exception"

0|0
    0|0
  • I show love or affection through by giving a hug to others

0|1
    0|1
  • actions

0|1
    0|0
  • cuddles πŸ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to show affection I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Just buy little gifts

0|0
    0|0
  • I hug them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an extremely physical person, so if I have affection towards someone (either physical or something more) I will generally show it through some form of physical contact, whether it be play fighting with a friend or footsie with an S. O.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes