How do you show your affection towards others?

Well, I'm not a very touchy person so, I can't recall the last time I kissed or hugged another person or, let them kiss or hug me.
I like loving other's unconditionally from the shadows without making them realise that I do.
So, should I change myself or, should I tell the girl, if she wants to date me, she'll have to follow the no kiss no hug policy.How do you show your affection towards others??

315

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of the touchy-feely stuff, either. I'm also not big on those deep, emotional speeches (or speeches in general, lol... Believe me, I'm a lot less talkative IRL than on here).
    I guess the best way I show my affection is through my actions. I support the person when they're in need of some kind of assistance (be it physical, academic, work-related, etc.). When I plan something with them, I follow through on those plans. And my word is my bond (that's why I'm not too keen on making big promises; so, if I DO promise you something big, you can be sure that I care for you).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Pretty similar to me. But, you probably won't have the no kiss no hug policy.

• Well, no, it won't be a policy. But, it definitely isn't something I'd go for in the early stages of a relationship.

• Hmmmm πŸ‘πŸ‘

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a people person because I don't really get along with anyone but um, only that I do feel affection for others but I just show a more neutral or angry expression to hide that feeling, as I kinda feel awkward of the whole affection thing, my dislike is people touching me, including my family and friends, so I shy away, avoid them. As a introverted and reserved person, how I show affection, it's sometimes expressed through compassion and a bit of action, hugging or cuddling, the cuddling is usually reserved for that special someone, hugging, nah, I'd shy away and hide.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE