Guys does it increase your interest if the girl you date is paying attention to your interests and try to do them with you?

Like watching a movie and discuss with you when you suggest.

or starting to read a book.

or she is watching an anime show you like with you

etc.

or does it bother you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure its good, but sometimes you just wanna do your own thing, so there are times no.
    Would you take your guy to the salon with you, I mean there are just some things you want to do alone or with a girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • No not everything just movies and books etc. ofcourse i wouldn't do certain things with him. I am just trying to create certain topics to talk about to observe him.

• For sure,,, nice :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It's important to have mutual interests, and it's great to share interests, but it's equally important to have separate interests. Quality time apart is just as important as quality time together. So don't bother showing false interest if you try something and don't care for it. Otherwise, hell yeah it's kool when a woman wants to do my stuff with me!

1|0
    0|0
  • At least show interest, ask questions etc. Join if you want to but it if you want too. You could always find a new interest for both of you?

1|0
    0|0
    • We already have common interests but i wanna get to know him and so i think maybe i can try to understand things like movies shows he watched and likes and books etc to create more intellectual fun topics to talk about

• 3 weeks is a long time. If it's still not feeling right maybe you should break it off? Don't just get too know him. Move it forward. Try climbing or something a like but guys can friend zone women. It is possible... And it's not good to be in the zone, especially when it's someone you like.
      But remember, sex is not a bad thing. It could be that one thing that takes the relationship to new heights. But make sure it's what YOU want. Not because of nerve's. Regret nothing

• In general, yes. What is important is the interaction. If it's fun and upbeat, absolutely!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it certainly increases our interest

1|0
    0|0
  • Increases interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl is not asking about genuine interest, she's asking about how to better shape shift.

0|0
    1|0
    • No. I was wondering if this would be considered as shape shifting because that’s not what i am doing. I am showing genuine interest in things he likes but i dont wanna come off as aggressive and people pleaser

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes