Guys does it increase your interest if the girl you date is paying attention to your interests and try to do them with you?

Like watching a movie and discuss with you when you suggest.

or starting to read a book.

or she is watching an anime show you like with you

etc.

or does it bother you?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure its good, but sometimes you just wanna do your own thing, so there are times no.
    Would you take your guy to the salon with you, I mean there are just some things you want to do alone or with a girlfriend.

• No not everything just movies and books etc. ofcourse i wouldn't do certain things with him. I am just trying to create certain topics to talk about to observe him.

• For sure,,, nice :)