Would you ever take your girlfriend on vacation and pay for the expenses?

Assuming you can afford to do so.

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes I would, I took my (ex-girlfriend) to her idol and to a game of her favourite soccerclub in her favourite city, with a nice dinner after. I paid it because I knew it made her happy and same for vacations. If you know it will make her happy and smile, it is worth more than anything money can buy

• How did that investment turn out?

• She absolutely loved it and she shined both days she looked so happy and you could see her eyes twinkle really amazing. She was bullied so it was really hard for her to talk about her feelings. She always showed me but after that night of soccer and dining in a high tower with beautiful view, she told me on the way back: i can see myself with you later on in life. So that was amazing. Sadly we broke up mainly because she is 2.5 years younger and we have too different lives and we can't really see eachother. Also she was 14 when we started dating and she felt that she wasn't ready to bind from so young on which I understand. So yeah for now it turned out a little sad but she knows that I will always offer and support her true passions and we good. She just needed time for now and that is kind of hard but if she needs it I can only give her the time. If we do not end up together it was still worth an awesome 2 years and just seeing such an amazing girl so happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My gallant boyfriend always insists on paying for vacations we go on together. Every time I attempt to pay for anything in his presence, he returns my card or cash to me. What a guy! I am a very lucky, happy woman!