Would you ever take your girlfriend on vacation and pay for the expenses?

Assuming you can afford to do so.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes I would, I took my (ex-girlfriend) to her idol and to a game of her favourite soccerclub in her favourite city, with a nice dinner after. I paid it because I knew it made her happy and same for vacations. If you know it will make her happy and smile, it is worth more than anything money can buy

1|0
    0|0
    • How did that investment turn out?

• She absolutely loved it and she shined both days she looked so happy and you could see her eyes twinkle really amazing. She was bullied so it was really hard for her to talk about her feelings. She always showed me but after that night of soccer and dining in a high tower with beautiful view, she told me on the way back: i can see myself with you later on in life. So that was amazing. Sadly we broke up mainly because she is 2.5 years younger and we have too different lives and we can't really see eachother. Also she was 14 when we started dating and she felt that she wasn't ready to bind from so young on which I understand. So yeah for now it turned out a little sad but she knows that I will always offer and support her true passions and we good. She just needed time for now and that is kind of hard but if she needs it I can only give her the time. If we do not end up together it was still worth an awesome 2 years and just seeing such an amazing girl so happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My gallant boyfriend always insists on paying for vacations we go on together. Every time I attempt to pay for anything in his presence, he returns my card or cash to me. What a guy! I am a very lucky, happy woman!

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I've done it because she was utterly broke and needed to take some time off to relax, since she had so many issues go on in her life.
    After that she broke up with me for no legitimate reason.

Go figure.

Needless to say that i won't ever do that again.

0|1
    1|0
  • I want a partner, not child. We should be paying equally.

0|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't put her on a pedestal like that. And if I wanted a prostitute, I'd rather just call a known prostitute.

0|0
    1|0
  • I took a partner to NZ for 3 weeks all expenses paid she wasn't grateful ended up not enjoying myself

1|0
    0|0
  • If I would have a girlfriend and have enught money then of course

1|0
    0|0
  • wow lol... it never ends
    would you pay for your bf? and did you
    if the answer is no then i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
    • This question is asking if you’re willing to do it as a guy without expecting anything in return from your girlfriend.

• Show All
    • i don't expect anything but i need to have that vibe thag she feels the dame and would go to the same lengths for me
      if not then not lol

for example i know a girl i dated that we had the best connection ever and will always be close.. she always helps no matter what.. money, emotinal supoort all of it
      id do anythign for her, id give her my kidney if she needed it.. swear

then othet girls i can feel that she wouldn't even pay for dinner once
      for her.. fuck no! lol

• then if i felt that vibe from you.. i certainly wouldn't at all lol

• Why not. But only if I decide to. Not if she asks me to pay.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, if I could afford to treat my girl I would not see a reason to not do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she pays some of the expenses. It's supposed to be a partnership.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have done dozens of times. She also sometimes pays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely. Have done so in the past too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if I wanted to travel with her. Why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • If she was that important to me, then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, depends on mutual understanding too

1|0
    0|0
  • Would and have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would I want her to enjoy the vacation with me, I don't mind paying for it either

1|0
    0|0
  • If I could afford to, sure! Be nice if she offers to contribute something though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes