How do I answer the guy I like without it sounding like a BS excuse?

The guy I like texted me asking if I was going to town tonight. I don’t know what to answer him because I really do like him and he likes me but I’m actually not feeling well and I don’t know what to say to him so that it doesn’t sound like I don’t want to spend time with him or something like that

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best you could do is just be very honest, tell him you would love to go but you don't feel well and that you think that sucks. Maybe be subtile and ask if he is going any other time soon, that way he should just understand you indeed do not feel good and you indeed wished to go. If he reacts bad to that well.. he should trust you on your words..

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• U tell him u don't feel well, and specify another date to hang out

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• This is so easy. Just say "Sorry, I'm not feeling well tonight but I do want to get together with you soon." If you can, suggest another evening that works for you. This is the difference between a polite "no" that means "not now and probably never" and a "no" that means "not now but hopefully soon"

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you are not feeling well and can't make it today.
    choose a future date when you will be able to go out with him and suggest a place yourself today.
    This way you can say you are willing to go out with him. Just not today because you are ill at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer him that you are not feeling well and plan to stay home for the evening. Then tell him the next couple of days that you have free and ask him if he is available to do anything then

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're ever gonna turn down a guy you actually like just be honest and always offer an alternative.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him the truth and ask to schedule another day? Wouldn't sound like a BS excuse if u actually set a next time to meet him right

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest! That's always important if you're interested in being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you're not feeling well, don't forget to be more specific, like saying your stomach hurts or whatever it is that's wrong

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes