How do I answer the guy I like without it sounding like a BS excuse?

The guy I like texted me asking if I was going to town tonight. I don’t know what to answer him because I really do like him and he likes me but I’m actually not feeling well and I don’t know what to say to him so that it doesn’t sound like I don’t want to spend time with him or something like that

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Best you could do is just be very honest, tell him you would love to go but you don't feel well and that you think that sucks. Maybe be subtile and ask if he is going any other time soon, that way he should just understand you indeed do not feel good and you indeed wished to go. If he reacts bad to that well.. he should trust you on your words..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• U tell him u don't feel well, and specify another date to hang out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE