Why are girls all about money?

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up in a low socioeconomic status so I couldn't give a shit about money. I feel bad if others spend money on me because I always feel like I have to pay them back somehow so I try to stop them from offering/insisting on buying me anything. Even my boyfriend. I've gotten a little more relaxed about it now that we've been together for like a year and a half, but still. I need to draw the line somewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your definition of 'all' are the ones who's only into money, then you're probably hanging with the wrong girls. Cash is indeed important in mostly any situation, so it's obvious that young people often fail to see past it, simple as that. If it's love you want, stop 'trying' to find it.