Why are girls all about money?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up in a low socioeconomic status so I couldn't give a shit about money. I feel bad if others spend money on me because I always feel like I have to pay them back somehow so I try to stop them from offering/insisting on buying me anything. Even my boyfriend. I've gotten a little more relaxed about it now that we've been together for like a year and a half, but still. I need to draw the line somewhere.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If your definition of 'all' are the ones who's only into money, then you're probably hanging with the wrong girls. Cash is indeed important in mostly any situation, so it's obvious that young people often fail to see past it, simple as that. If it's love you want, stop 'trying' to find it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• everyone is about money.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because they are smart. Only a fucking idiot would sleep with a man that doesn't have his own home, car, and a REAL job. Only a desperate woman would sleep with a man who has kids that he doesn't see or support financially.

2|0
    0|2
    • What if she is in the same financial position as her and they were working their way up together? Depending on the demographics, buying a home might not be the best decision to make.

• I have all these things and still don't want a woman who thinks being poor is the worst. I grew up poor and I know that if something happens I can do it again no problem. A man who can put food on the table doesn't have to be rich. I could lose all my customers and still provide because I was raised poor and can hunt and fish and garden because of it.

• that's not what he meant

• That's a very broad generalization. I guarantee there are many women who could buy you and sell you, don't worry about it

1|0
    0|0
  • All girls are not about money
    And the ones that are usually focus on material things and since money gives them that they get attached to the money

0|0
    0|0
  • Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
    Money is important.
    I love my money.
    XOXO to my bank accounts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea... I’m about MY own money. The Money in another persons pockets is their money. Any women counting the next mans pockets is just an evil gold digger with no feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not. Just some people like financial security

0|0
    0|0
  • Because not all girls are.
    My ex his father is the owner of a big company and my ex is going to take over the company when he's old enough, but I was never in a relationship with him because of that and when I broke up with him, money was the last thing I thought about.
    My ex his father owns like 5 houses and my ex would get a house when he would turn 18 and he said I could live with him. And when I would pass my exams he wanted to buy a car for me and a dog and stuff like that.
    So nope not all girls are all about money

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an unfair question. I have my own money, and I had my own home before I had a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are guys all about getting their end away?

1|0
    0|0
  • We aren't 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Every logical person is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because everything is about the money

0|0
    0|0
  • We not all girls are. About money

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• they aren't they are about you having your shit together. nobody wants to be in a relationship they need to cary on their shoulders.

there are of course those women that are only about money but if you seem to only get those, you should rethink your preferences in a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, if a girl is looking to be in a long term, serious relationship, she won't be going for guys who haven't got any money. You can't just live off love and fresh air. Although gold digging isn't good, looking to the future is something everyone needs to do. That's why many girls feel the need to take money into consideration.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im all about my money

I like a girl who is about her money.

0|0
    0|0
    • but if all she cares about is my money she gotta go

• It’s what they seek in a mate: stability. Just like how men seek beauty in women

1|1
    0|0
  • They like to go shopping

0|1
    0|0
  • The good ones are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because capitalism.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just are

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are gold diggers yes but most aren’t x

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are the root of all evil

0|0
    0|0
  • If there all about money im out, peace!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes