Girls, would it be a turn off? (ready the description)?

Soooo... I've been "out of the market" since my last break up (about 2 and a half years ago)... And completely focus on my carrier and studies... But I'm getting kinda lonely now... I miss having someone to chat about our days... To sleep together... And obviously I miss sex...

So... Would it be a turn off for a woman to find that I'm almost 2 and a half years alone? (without even kissing anyone).

Bonus question: I'm shy... Don't like to go out... Don't drink... How hard you think it will be for me to find someone? I'm kinda of a 6/10 probably, 28y. o., 183cm (about 6'1) and 88kg (about 194lbs)Girls, would it be a turn off? (ready the description)?
  • Yes, it would be a turn off for me.
  • Maybe, it's kinda strange.
  • No, it would not be a turn off for me.
    Vote C
  • What? 2 freaking years?
    Vote D

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure your not the only person to be in that situation male or female a lot of people will like that u don't drink not going out could be tricky meeting new people though