Shy guys, is it easier to approach women on dating websites?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me the one thing I like about dating sites is that you know the woman is single and she's looking for a relationship.

In real life you don't know anything about her, and of course I'm assuming you're talking about guys approaching a complete stranger.

However for guys I feel like unless you're rich or very good looking, the average person would only be wasting time using dating websites.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• The best way to get a shy guy is make it obvious that you like him. Tell him straight up or send him a note/text. If he likes you back he will try to talk to you. Mostly why shy guys don't make the first move is because they don't know if you like THEM.

0|0
    0|0
  • never did dating on those websites, but for me it's much easier to initiate through social media with girls I have met before

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's hard to approach women on dating sites cause
    you never know which ones would reject me plus I'm shy
    and i fear rejection too much. I guess i need to get over
    my fear of rejection so i blame myself too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know, never tried but shy people tend to have a negitive image about them selfs so, i guess there's always a fear to be rejected afterwords.

Again judt my thought. Have had a steady relation for 11 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, way easier to talk to a girl online. You're able to hide behind a screen. duh lol

0|1
    0|0
  • By experience yes, it helped me to talk to women, which I never could do in real

1|0
    0|0
  • It's easier but either way I have a hard time expressing my goal and interests so whether on a dating sight (I use Tinder if it counts) or in person I always come off as just wanting to be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was for me. Now I'm not so shy and will happily talk to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easier to approach but nothing will ever get done that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Faking a persona online is much easier than approaching people in real life.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say I’m shy I’m just very introverted. Online dating seems way more uncomfortable for me to do

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! Talking to someone online and trying to maintain a convo online is not easier than going to someone in person. pffft

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE! I'm trying for the first time ever, to be honest. Still wasn't able to start a conversation with anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Give it a couple of days and make sure to lie and make yourself sound more interesting. That is if your not a perfect 10.

• Not really, because those girls have to accept to talk to you. And being the ugly donkey I am, that's the hardest part.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a degree but women get dozens of messages every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Still Single. Now about 3,5 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it depends on the type of girl you are chatting with

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah