What if your boyfriend asked to marry you then says jk?

What if your boyfriend asked to marry you then says jk. But then you freak out and said I wanna marry when I'm 30. But think you about it and later on confess that you remember what he said and want to marry him but then he said I'm glad I'm everything you want but I don't want to marry and wait till I'm 30. What do you think this means? Just wondering because I want someone who is serious

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a normal desire to want a serious person who does not change his mind 100 times a second. You'd want somebody to stay with you regardless any troubles that may come. So keep it up and beat the bastard if he comes close to you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s an incredibly insensitive, inconsiderate joke. Just talk to him more about what both of you said and what he wants for his own future- regardless of who that future is with. What you really need to do is have a heart to heart do you can clear the air and get on the same page. If you want co oketeky different things in life, you may as well find that out sooner rather than later.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Kind of confused by the explanation but it sounds like he said it jokingly to see how you would react. And then he didn't like the way you reacted so now he has his answer... As for serious. Marriage is just a piece of paper, you have to be willing to put in the work to make two imperfect people work together and it takes both people to fight for that unity/team.

1|0
    0|0
  • For real? You probably made him shit his pants rejection of a proposal is some real shit and saying jk is kinda the best way out for him and his sanity

0|1
    0|0
  • Kick him in the face he thinks he can do better and is waiting till 30 just in case

1|0
    1|0
  • Its a money situation. Man who know they wanna get married know from birth and work towards it. I say it's not his plan, but its something for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • kick his balls

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad joke

0|1
    0|0
    • Terrible joke, he probably ain't getting none for a week lol!

• so did u not wanna marry till 30 I'm so confused

1|0
    0|0
  • I've play asked people to marry me on here because they were essentially my perfect girl, but, obviously...

0|0
    0|0
  • Better to wait and be sure then end in divorce!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn’t mind if he didn’t want to get married right away, but if he meant he didn’t want to get married at all I would question why I’m on a relationship with someone who doesn’t see a future with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a good idea to wait to marry. Especially since you two probably still have some important stuff to talk about such as when it's ok to joke and when its not

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you should have sex with his friend and said it was only a joke.

1|0
    3|3
  • So here is my take on this.
    1) He said he wanted to marry you and then quickly put it with a jk : Just so that you do not freak out.
    2) But then you actually freak out and say you wanna get married at the age of 30 : He now knows how you feel.
    3) But then you change your mind and say you wanna get married to him: He may be pretty hurt because you shunned the idea of marrying him till you are 30 and in return says he only wants to get married to you "till he is 30".

He may be serious but does not want to be left hanging. If he has been hurt in the past, he might not want to take any risk now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stab him

1|0
    1|1
  • Get mad at him, give him silent treatment.

1|0
    1|0
  • First off I’d be pissed

2|0
    0|0
  • I would say that I was joking too when I said yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂💀 that was so mean

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • A jokester type person?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a boyfriend