What if your boyfriend asked to marry you then says jk?

What if your boyfriend asked to marry you then says jk. But then you freak out and said I wanna marry when I'm 30. But think you about it and later on confess that you remember what he said and want to marry him but then he said I'm glad I'm everything you want but I don't want to marry and wait till I'm 30. What do you think this means? Just wondering because I want someone who is serious

1410

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a normal desire to want a serious person who does not change his mind 100 times a second. You'd want somebody to stay with you regardless any troubles that may come. So keep it up and beat the bastard if he comes close to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s an incredibly insensitive, inconsiderate joke. Just talk to him more about what both of you said and what he wants for his own future- regardless of who that future is with. What you really need to do is have a heart to heart do you can clear the air and get on the same page. If you want co oketeky different things in life, you may as well find that out sooner rather than later.