Are girls all the same?

DISCLAIMER: I AM 16 NOT 18
I recently talked to a girl. She was saying how much she loved me and wanted to meet me. 10mims later she asked me out. I said yes. I loved her too. After talking for another 5mins she said she was sorry and her ex was crying. Then out of the blue she said she was back with her ex. I DONT UNDERSTAND. are there any genuine girls out there?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well... first of all, you say that you loved her after 10min... I don't know man. It took me about 2 months to fall in love, and I thought that was fast. Yeah, there're genuine girls out there, but I don't think you'll find them on the internet (also, avoid bitches at all cost).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Classic drama girl. There are plenty of this type, they often just want some attention for their desperate soul. Stay away from her

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No, not all girls are the same, just as not all guys are the same.

It sounds like you barely know this girl, neither of you actually love each other. She probably liked you and was interested in you, but still had feelings for her ex.

0|1
    0|0
  • you got time, that just sounds like teenage drama -.- not all girls are like that for sure haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes