Do you enjoy the dating process? Why?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. It's always exciting and new. I like getting to know someone, it's fun.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 21

• I despise it, its so annoying when you just want to do it by being genuine friends first and then having the opportunity to take things further when it seems like your only taken serious when actually dating first and getting together without knowing each other as well.

• I think 'friends first' is a pile of crap that insecure guys talk about because they don't have the balls to go after what they want.

You want to get to know someone? You can't have a better opportunity to get to know someone other than going out on a date, just the two of you, no distractions and getting to know them!

• Its getting late, but looks like this is a fun subject to discuss in PM tomorrow if your up for it :)

• Sure bro. Take it easy.

• You mean going out with people you dont really know to see if you like them?
    It never really works, i dont see it as a date
    I see it more like, building a relationship, whether it ends up being romantic or not

• So what would you consider a date in your opinion.

• I mean dating

• Dating is going out with people you dont know or are unsure of

• I don’t know if I think of it as a process. I will say the ones that were organized and planned to go out, dine, dance, etc. they fizzled. Now the completely sporadic and chaotic and the most screwed up were the ones that lasted and recently still so. If there is anything to enjoy it is the bliss. But I suggest don’t try to be too formal and roll with the chaos, it seems to work better.

• No im just curious. Dating is not for me. I just want to focus on my business. Im so busy i barely have time to sleep. But over the holidays i keep seeing a lot of couples meeting up and going on dates and i tey putting myself in their shoes and i get a weird feeling. Like unnatural. Honestly relationships are scary for me. I dont know why and thats why i asked the question. Im curious to understand myself.

• I was only answering and describing my friends, because you asked me, I don’t know anything about you nor was I implying anything. Sorry I said anything. out

• Thats ok. No problem

• I feel like that's kind of broad, so I have to interpret it my own way. Im' thinking about spending time with someone you like who you know likes you too and you're just getting to know each other and everything is going well, I'd say it's fun generally. I'm assuming that I wouldn't be dating if their wasn't mutual interest and I think that's what the positive outcomes hinge on.

• I can't say I do. I don't know where to actually meet any women as I'm not a bar hopper. The online sites are overloaded with guys sending dick picks so the girls aren't very responsive, and there are mostly guys where I work.

• I don’t. I’m beyond introverted so I’ve never even tried to date anybody.

• Yes, not sure who wouldn't. It's the first place where all the magic happens. The feeling you get when waiting for a message from that special someone. The excitement when things just connect and you relate to one another with common intrest. It's what come after that I'd say I'm scared of. Most people change up after "the dating process".

• I hate dating, honestly. I'm sick of getting kicked around. I'm about to turn 25, and my longest relationship (if you can even call it that, we weren't anything official) lasted 2 weeks and happened almost 4 years ago. Never had any luck since.

• I love the dating period, the joy of the chase, the spark in the stomach when you finally kiss her or see her naked. That's a real great feeling you don't get often

• Yeah, I enjoy getting to know new and attractive women. I find it exciting.

• Ok what if she isn't attractive

• I agree. I don't really care if someone doesn't find me attractive anymore as well TBH. Everyone has different tastes.

• Dating is a fun ride. It's like test driving a car to see if you actually like it. Then you eventually buy it if it's got everything you want and you enjoyed the ride.

• Umm you mean like picking what to do or where to go?

What process are you talking about exactly?

• I meant dating.

• Good night hellacray. Make sure to remove the mask when you sleep lol. Otherwise the terror is upon cameron diaz.

• Somebody stop me

• I dislike it because most people are not genuine and weeding out one partner from all the fakes

• I dunno. The whole process jut terrifies me, to be honest...

Simples...

• It sucks being single

• No it sucks. Men have to do the work.

• Ugh yuk is it really a 'process'?

• Haven't been there but would like to try.

• Ya just got to be careful

• not really , I find most of the girls are long gone before it even gets started

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more