Seeing someone exclusively, meaning?

I've been single for 2 years and met a guy in June. He got out of a 1.5 year relationship in April. We started exclusively dating each other since October. We are sleeping with each other, see each other 2 times a week, he's met two of my friends but I've not met his. He's invited me to meet his mother or family but he askes me in the day and I'm always tied up at work or have plans.

He refers to himself as my guy, the person I'm seeing or has told me that we are dating exclusively. What do these labels mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that neither parties are venturing off and dating other people. You are only seeing him and he is only seeing you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It means you both aren't dating/interested in other people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I believe them to be all different ways to say that he's you boyfriend. Since he never uses that word, I guess something happened in the past. Like i can't tell people that they are my best friends because of the fact that a few years back my previous bff's bullied me amd it really left a scar
    Or maybe it is something else. I would just ask him that is the only way you'll know for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. Well, some arseholes get that way with girls. But no! A guy should have nothing but absolute respect for a girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes