Seeing someone exclusively, meaning?

I've been single for 2 years and met a guy in June. He got out of a 1.5 year relationship in April. We started exclusively dating each other since October. We are sleeping with each other, see each other 2 times a week, he's met two of my friends but I've not met his. He's invited me to meet his mother or family but he askes me in the day and I'm always tied up at work or have plans.

He refers to himself as my guy, the person I'm seeing or has told me that we are dating exclusively. What do these labels mean?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that neither parties are venturing off and dating other people. You are only seeing him and he is only seeing you.