How do I avoid placing all of the guys I like on pedestals?

I feel like this gets in the way of me connecting with guys I like and I do it unintentionally. So how can I train myself to be comfortable with guys I like as the guys I just see as friends?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel the guy friends have lower value than you and the men you desire have higher value than you. When you're around those of lower value you feel confident, when you are with people of higher value you feel less confident. It's really just perception. You must increase your confidence so your self worth increases.

Unfortunately, women tend to date up, so once you feel you have an even higher value you will value other people less. Maybe you won't feel so much for those you value highly now. Cycle continues. LOL.