Ok I got one what do you do if ur girl hits you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her and cut her out of your life. What’s going to stop her from doing it again, or taking it a step further and beating your ass? No one would encourage a woman to stay with a man who hits her, and it should be the same for men too.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump her if we are not married and have children. If we are married, I would give her a severe talking to.

0|0
    0|1
    • A severe talking to or a severe cainning?

• She would be standing in the corner like a good little girl

• I've been hit many times by girls but I'm kinda embarrassed to say it turns me on

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Ensure your safety, and ultimately end the relationship, because no one deserves to be hit, and no one should tolerate physical violence in a relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends. If it's full on like violent, hit her back. It's bullshit that men can't hit women, yet women can hit whoever the fuck they want. If she's going ape on your ass, go ape back.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the hit I guess. Some shit you can just brush off and be the better person, but if she straight up decks you or goes for more than one hit then by all means do what you have to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it turns u on do it in the bedroom only that way there's a rule only there but if she does it outside of the bedroom ita domestic violence

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation, but you should make sure she doesn't think she can get away with it because of the imbalance of power between the sexes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I deserved it, just accept it. If not well prob just flip out on them

0|0
    0|0
  • have sex with her without her consent

it isn't rape if she's 'my girl'

0|0
    2|0
  • Smack her back equal rights an all that!

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what I thought but then got outa there cause I thought I'd get arrested

• Yeah that tends to happen if we defend ourselves against a women! Just try to maybe restrain her till she calms down

• Flip ur dicl out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry like a little bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run, before you get arrested

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes