Ok I got one what do you do if ur girl hits you?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her and cut her out of your life. What’s going to stop her from doing it again, or taking it a step further and beating your ass? No one would encourage a woman to stay with a man who hits her, and it should be the same for men too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump her if we are not married and have children. If we are married, I would give her a severe talking to.

• A severe talking to or a severe cainning?

• She would be standing in the corner like a good little girl

• I've been hit many times by girls but I'm kinda embarrassed to say it turns me on