How to get your life back up again?

a few months ago my life was perfectly fine... i had friends.. party everyday... but i fell into a deep depression at 25 out of nowhere... i fell of the wagon... i got into arguments... lost all my friends... i was very angry... now im all alone and depressed again... i have to start all over again even for this new years eve im all alone

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to AA. You'll get back on the wagon, make friends who can support you from experience, and learn fundamental life skills that you either never learned or took for granted.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, don't just go. Listen, share, get a sponsor and work the steps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start reevaluating your life.
    You need real friends not trash. If all your friends left you when you were going through a hard time they weren't your friends in the first place. Don't mourn the loss of something you never had then. There are nice people out there, cut down on partying and try to make normal and sincere friends outside of the party culture.

0|0
    0|0
    • party culture? what do u mean?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• One step at a time. Work on your career, then your home, then your relationships.
    Along the way you'll make friends and grow as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • First save up to go traveling or go abroad for a few months try making friends from away work out were you or your old friends went wrong then try to make things right when you come back

0|0
    0|0
  • same here to bad were not in the same city

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You must have a friend that didn't abandon you at this hard time?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes