Guys, If your girlfriend asks to look through your phone... do you let her? If NO why not?

861

Most Helpful Guy

• For the most part no. I don't want a girl that needs to run through my messages in order to reassure herself that I'm not secretly lying about being a decent, respectable person. I'm not a cheater. I'm not a fuckboy. But my phone is my phone and that shit is mainly for me. Of course if she's cuddled up with me while I'm on my phone and she's peeking at my phone then sure, couldn't care less. Maybe even let her borrow it a sec at that point if she wanted to just see what I was doing. The part that gets to me is when they start demanding you hand over your phone so they can check.

• If your not a cheater then you probably wouldn't even get asked... women usually no already

• Well if I'm not cheating and I'm not getting asked for my phone then that's all the better for both of us lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t ask my boyfriend if I could look through his phone. It’s not my business, and if I had any suspicions I would confront him directly. Why would anyone want to be with someone that trusts them so little that they need to check their phone?

• Sometimes people start actin strange like putting phone down quick... just to make sure before you get mad for nothing... majority won't let you look because it's bad stuff in it... well thats why i lock mines.

• Then I would ask him about it and confront him directly instead of trying to look for things in his phone. I wouldn’t let my boyfriend look in my phone, but I don’t have anything to hide. I just expect him to respect my privacy and to trust me.

• That's beautiful