Do men mind shorter women? I'm talking about 5ft tall, all proportionate?

I know there are going to be some men that find shorter women too much work. IE logistics of kissing or taking a photo closer up I suppose or simply aren't attracted to our height and want someone equal to their stature, etc. But, do men find that they want to protect or are attracted to a shorter woman. Men being stronger do you find it easier with bedroom activities as well?

In the mall I see short women with tall muscled guys, is that a stereotype or does some of this hold true in your city?

Thanks,

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Short, tall, it's all good. But there are guys who prefer shorter women. For me, somewhere around 5-4 is ideal. I'm 5-8.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my women taller and shorter i look if she can make me laugh 🤭

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Shorter girls are usually prefered by men.. and i prefer them too i think shorter are more curvy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had sex with a 4'10 girl before. She could fit things in her just fine and sex was equally able to be done just as any other body type. Except she WAS a wee bit more flexible than avera/e.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2" and I generally like shorter girls. Like my ideal is 5'2". I don't know what it is, I just find smaller women attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no height preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when the woman is so much more shorter

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes