Can I report my coworker for sexual harassment for playing me?

my coworker played me he invited me to the movies twice. He would flirt so much at work with me that even all my coworkers started rumors about us dating. Even the principals because I work in a school. One teacher told me he asked him for advice to ask me on a date. I've been hurt before so I still had my guard up. Some days he would ignore me and other days he would make me feel like I was important to him. He asked me on a third date and never said anything. When I returned to work he literally flipped me off at work for no reason. I never had sex with him or kissed him. A few days after he invited me out the third time I found out he has a girlfriend now. So o totally ignored him now at work. and he came to me and asked why I was trying to avoid him. Like really dude!!' He still flirts at work with me but I just ignore him. He's in his 30s and acts this way. I feel like I can't talk to m boss about it because he's literally on his side. They made fun of me through a radio call where everyone could hear cuz I lost my jacket. Which pissed me off! The guy did tell me a few times to walk in front of him cuz he likes checking me out. He tried to trip me while I was walking a few times at work. I don't know what his problem is, he still has me on fb and doesn't delete me. I would do it but I don't want more issues than I already have at work. It sucks because I can't cut him out completely because I see him every single day at work. He also told everyone at work that I'm obsessed with him when I'm not. I did find him following me when I went out to lunch. We usually go through the same road. So this time I went the opposite and parked a few blocks away until he left. And guess who comes next to me? Him he passed by me in his car and parked a little bit far behind me so I literally turned on the car and left. This Is creepy. What can I do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh, this is a pile of crap.

What are you reporting him for? In the title you say you want to report him for 'playing you', which is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. Then at the end you claim he's following you. Has he 'followed' you on multiple occasions? Have you asked him to stop? Can you prove he was following you? If the answer is 'no' to those questions, you've got no case of harassment.

It seems like you're just talking about 'sexual harassment' because you're angry that he stood you up and that's disgusting. So disgusting that I'd actually say go ahead, report him and watch him sue you for defamation.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can report him, but I'd first try just telling him to knock it off.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It's because of bitches like you that men want to avoid women in the workplace. You liked the attention when you got it, but now you consider reporting him for sexual harassment and probably destroy his career. What the hell is wrong with you?

Just tell him you are not interested in anything except professional courtesy with him and that if he continues you will report him for sexual harassment. He will stop.

0|2
    0|0
    • From women such as this come the MGTOW monks.
      Women have become too toxic for any form of interaction to be a rational act.

• @cth96190 yes, just look at how casually she goes about destroying a man because she didn't get it her way. The girl section of comments cheering her on. It's disgusting.

• @SocksRUs
      On Friday night, last week, two women hit on me while I was working.
      I told them, politely, that I could not take the risk because of #metoo.
      One walked away with a tear in her eye and the other had a big dummy spit.
      If you watch some of the videos on YouTube, you will see that men everywhere are refusing to have anything to do with women, especially in the workplace, because women have made themselves too dangerous.
      Some men are embracing the Pence Doctrine. Others are going further and implementing a form of Sharia, as a survival strategy.
      An army of men have become MGTOW, but probably do not realise it.

• That's not sexual harassment. He never played you, tricked you, or hurt you. This is your fault because you are sending him a message that you like his attention. You can complain, but he did nothing against the rules. So you can't win this case. If you don't like your coworkers, leave the job and find a new one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you can report. If he's interacting with you in any romantic or sexual way unsolicitedly, then that is sexual harassment. Even something like staring or inappropriate conversations of which you aren't even the subject of can be filed as sexual harrasment

0|0
    0|5
  • I keep stressing to people on here about messing with co-workers... nothing good will come from it. Best thing you can do is start looking for another job or hope he gets fired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your original question was whether or not your situation could be defined as sexual harassment, that I would have to say no because you have participated in all of his antics, even though now you are discouraging him you got to this point together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like another messed up story from the toxic dating scene we have nowadays. Shouldn't have happened but what you're describing isn't sexual harassment so no.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tell him to stop all that. U need to raise ur voice. People will think u r wrong too if don't put ur opanions on the situation. And I will suggest u to complaint the principal after u told him to stop and he doesn't listen to u.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetheart.. at what point did he play you? xD

That is unless you're trying to convince yourself that you're not into him.. which from what I see just isn't true.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok yeah he's harassing you if your boss doesn't help you out report him too sounds like some childish dudes but best of luck and stay tough by the way make you clear the air so everybody knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever think he's been looking for a chance to apologize for standing you up but you went hyper ignore mode? He probably feels bad. Instead of talking to people on here, try talking to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • This, brothers, is why men should not even speak to women.
    The normal mating dance becomes a crime, for which men should lose their livelihood, when viewed through the lens of a Feminist mindset.
    Any woman can be a self-righteous vengeful Feminist. Not all Feminists are blue-haired nose-pierced land whales.
    In my opinion, it is better to avoid these land mines by going MGTOW monk.
    I have not touched a woman for 16 years. During that time, I have declined quite a few offers. Women become more forward as they grow older.
    There is no way, other than the hard way, to determine the mindset of a woman.
    Women are simply too dangerous for interaction to be a rational act.

0|2
    0|0
  • You clearly are obsessed with him love, he didn't really do anything wrong.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah just report him if you have proof of these acts

0|0
    0|4
  • If you did not tell him to stop, no harassment yet

0|2
    0|0
  • At which point did he actually assault you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get over yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • So you want to ''Metoo' your coworker? It sounds to me that if the guy was gving you the type of attention that you wanted, and did not stand you up, took you on multiple dates and told you how much he liked you, this would not be sexual harassment.

Men, read this and remember. It's not sexual harassment... UNTIL SHE SAYS IT IS.

Don't get Metooed www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

Do not flirt with women at the work place, do not be alone with them, do not pay them compliments, and only talk to them if it is business related, and do so with as many witnesses as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a horrible person. This is why no one respects women and your claims of sexual misconduct are somewhat false.

0|3
    0|0
  • That isn't sexual harassment. You are just upset that he's not all that into you as you thought he was. Lol This is why I don't take these things seriously anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Are you sure about having a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I would file harassment

0|0
    0|3
    • How is that harassment?

• Tripping me annoying me trying to flirt with me i don’t go to work to feel uncomfortable i go there to make money and do my job

• Why not tell him to his face? If your about the job and making money why did you go on a date with him, you led him on.

• Sounds like a creep! Report away! You shouldn't have to put up with that. Go higher though if you can of he's quite close with the boss.

0|0
    0|7
    • I'd give him warning first though like to let him know you want him to back off, even though it should be pretty obvious some guys lack common sense or respect.

• Show All
    • @Dayneyydoesit
      The ‘for what’ is to satisify a woman’s spiteful desire for revenge for imagined slights.
      Men who want to survive need to learn to treat women in the workplace as coiled venomous snakes, waiting to strike.
      I have come to support sexual segregation, Sharia style, for the protection of men.

• @cth96190 still harassment, she should report him for that which is my point. He's responsible for his own career, if he's going to act like an imbecile he has nobody to blame but himself! Women aren't all generally spiteful (some are yes - just like you get dodgy men, but generally they're fairly passive too). Men who want to surveyor be need to learn to show maturity and respect, it's that simple. Same goes for women. It's not a gender thing! If you look around you'll see with open eyes that MOST men and women get along perfectly fine and actually compliment each other! It's just the odd few that spoil it.

• Tldr
    I going to say no though because standing you up is not sexual harrament

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes