How do you feel when you finally get the guy/girl you wanted?

Updates:
I Asked This Question Because i Remember My First Year Of Middle School I Thought This Guy Was Sooo Cute.. But Ik I Never Stood A Chance He moved Away And All Now I'm A Junior In HS and Im Reading Our Messages Like "I remember I wanted you soo bad now I don't care too much for you" he's practically begging to be with Me (Obviously I don't have my real age up there)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I never really had to put in too much effort to get any girl I wanted so it felt pretty normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually disappointed cuz i tend to want the wrong girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • You feel like the champ!

Life is good and you feel that no matter how bad things get there will always be one reason to be happy, been with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man, it would be the best day of my life! Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend who's popular in school like her. I'm pretty sure me and her would make a good couple though.

1|0
    0|0
  • In theory accomplished... Bht there was this one time that I found my dream girl. The perfect girl for me, wonderful in every way. I hated her guts. Why? Not because of anything she said to me, because she was an unbelievably self-absorbed bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it feels amazing in the beginning with any relationship. But it's up to you to build a strong foundation of trust and love right from the start or any great couple can fall apart in time...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think marriage will unfold real happiness. You can find love when you marry by exploring your partner's qualities, leading to real love afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i really want her , I will be so happy
    And doing anything for her
    Ifn't i will talking with her like anyone i known ...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry get new one... its a simple formula of behave in possible manner..

1|0
    0|0
  • People never really get what they want we always settle for the next best thing I feel very few rarely get the one they want! For example when I was in high school I had these girlfriends I used to hang out with Alice and Farah both good-looking in fact everyone thought I was with them in some kind of way. I grew closer to Farah andthought we would get married and have kids one day but it was only in my as she was Arabic and due to religious belief wasn't ever going anything more than me having a crush on her and hookup a few times but always told me she didn't want to ruin our friendshipanyways needless to say she on her second marriage and I wasn't what she was looking for

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder how long until she cheats on me, and where I will find the next woman...

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't even feel confidence over someone for marriage

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had that feeling before. But I imagine I would feel really happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • get sexually or get together in a committed relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecure asf

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know cause I never got mine 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Never have

1|0
    0|0
  • Onto the next one

1|0
    1|0
  • I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive

1|0
    0|0
  • Over-idiolization... so disappointing of course

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I got all I ever wanted and all I will ever need, I never really had a high school crush it was more just like ‘oh, he’s nice looking’. I come from a realatively strict family so when I mentioned the word ‘boyfriend’ the famous line of no boyfriends till 18 would be spoken. I am now lucky to of found my man and I am happily settled and couldn’t picture life without him.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the outcome. Had a life long crush since a kid. Finally got my chance and he ruined it with some stupid comment.
    OR its the best feeling ever and you should never break up coz of loss of feelings. You usually regret it later when you get feelings back. I did. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • i felt super happy for a while and started dating, but after our relationship became kinda strained and we broke up :(

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an amazing feeling, like you're constantly on a happy high

1|0
    0|0
  • Ecstatic

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy and relived i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be super happy. 😊