What do you guys think about belly fat on girls?

Do you think that belly fat looks good on girls? Bad? If yes, to what extend? How do guys look at belly fat as? Just a question I was wondering.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Good or bad, that doesn't matter. A bit of fat is healthy, as long as your bodytype fits average no propper guy will ever tell you you are fat. Now, bad in my opinion is fat to the point that your belly and breasts are on the same distance away from your body. Every body has troubles with the way tjey look but not giving a shit or just full out eating yout health away is for me personally a no go. As long as the bmi is healthy, you are good. I actually prefer a little bit of fat on the belly, shows someone is eating well. All though, i have an ex-girlfriend and she eats allmost as much as an horse but she is as flat as an board. So sometimes genetics play an role as well. But overall, a bit of fat is oke just not to much.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It may not look good, but belly fat is harder to get rid of than you think. Believe it or not but some guys prefer girls with some meat on them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE