What do you guys think about belly fat on girls?

Do you think that belly fat looks good on girls? Bad? If yes, to what extend? How do guys look at belly fat as? Just a question I was wondering.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good or bad, that doesn't matter. A bit of fat is healthy, as long as your bodytype fits average no propper guy will ever tell you you are fat. Now, bad in my opinion is fat to the point that your belly and breasts are on the same distance away from your body. Every body has troubles with the way tjey look but not giving a shit or just full out eating yout health away is for me personally a no go. As long as the bmi is healthy, you are good. I actually prefer a little bit of fat on the belly, shows someone is eating well. All though, i have an ex-girlfriend and she eats allmost as much as an horse but she is as flat as an board. So sometimes genetics play an role as well. But overall, a bit of fat is oke just not to much.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It may not look good, but belly fat is harder to get rid of than you think. Believe it or not but some guys prefer girls with some meat on them.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It depends what you constitute as bell fat. If the girl is skinny and has a little bit of natural fat it's not a big deal. If a girl is overweight it's a huge turn off. If a girl has a lot of belly fat and isn't overweight it probably won't look great but it might not be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute in small amounts. If it's hanging over your belt it's not cute anymore. Also keep in mind that the more belly far you have the worse your strech marks will be when you have kids. Skinny girls don't even get strech marks after multiple births.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like some fat on girls belly, not too much though. I think it makes it more natural, however I’m not sure if you quite understand what I mean. Although It’s sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care tbh but its okay if she has some belly fat.. its sexy.. too fat is kind of a turn off though

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how much belly fat it is. A little bit of padding is alright but obesity is a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool to have some
    But not like, obesity
    Not every girl must have a flat belly like a model
    Having some belly fat is ok and feels good when Cuddling too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly fat is okay, and can even be cute, if it's not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone looks different on it... I like chubby girls which understandably have belly fat. Thry are just so friggin cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly fat can be nice if the face of girl is cute or attractive then its not a problem

1|0
    0|1
  • I definitely think it but more of a trim girl is more sexy but belly fast not too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great (not too much fat) if have a little fat
    My girlfriend have a little belly fat and it's adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a definitive turn off when your stomach literally folds over itself

0|0
    0|0
  • we are are imperfect be your self

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a pot belly on a girl. Simple nice curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • You being happy is the most attractive thing

1|0
    0|0
  • good for your children

0|0
    0|0
  • A little is okay for me but not too much

0|0
    0|0
  • belly fat makes me cum

0|0
    0|0
  • You should join gym😋

0|0
    0|0
  • It ok not to much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes