Where are all the single, attractive women at. Im 32 and have never had a girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• one of your problems lol... single, "attractive"?

a bit narrow minded?

0|0
    0|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are on henwrong site. Have you tried Tinder?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I spent over 7 years on various sites including match, e-harmony, and tinder. I got a total of 10 messages between all of the sites. None were from attractive women so I deleted these apps and my membership and will never do online dating again. Girls online are so picky, its not worth it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you think you've never had a girlfriend?

0|0
    0|2
    • Aaaaand immediately petty.

• Show All
    • because I have never had one. 3 attempt on my life and 1 hospital admission due to female rejection and long term unhappiness with my life. You try keep going after being turned down over 400 times by the opposite sex. Its horrible out there. I also haven't had sex in 2 years or been on a date in over a year.

• I wrote this question because I never have had a girlfriend. I'm now 32 and everyone i know is married or engaged. I'm stuck at 1st base struggling with dating and getting a job. I spent my 20's most alone, having horrible socializing experiences, and constantly loosing jobs while the rest of my family is successful and is married. I haven't met anyone who can remotely relate to this. I have spent thousands on dating advice, gone in debt and still in debt, and just wish i could pay for sex or get a date as easily as going and buying a cell phone. Here in America, you have to meet unrealistic standards for any women to trust u, sleep with you, or date you. You add the job market and lack of friends, it's been a living hell and wish it would end.

• Put a PIC of yours that will work better

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• Probably chilling at Starbucks.

0|0
    0|0
    • The last girl i approached at Starbucks told me to f*** off because she was married and meeting up with a friend she had not seen in a while. I got mad and told her I wish women would be nice, approachable, and friendly regardless of if their in a relationship or not. Since then, I have not approached any girls at Starbucks.

• You should still try, one mean girl there doesn’t mean all of them are mean. Just like if you got rejected once it doesn’t mean you will get rejected 99 times.

• Go to Duffy sports bar and talk to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a lot on tinder

0|0
    0|0
    • I spent over 7 years on various sites including match, e-harmony, and tinder. I got a total of 10 messages between all of the sites. None were from attractive women so I deleted these apps and my membership and will never do online dating again. Girls online are so picky, its not worth it.

• Try the local bars.
      there's always alcoholic women and heroin addicts.

• Lower your standards and shower more

0|0
    0|0
  • They're in Europe, Asia, and South America. Especially Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and other places. Too much obesity and man-hating feminists in the West.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes