Am I Ugly? Or mean? Basically what is so wrong with me that everyone leaves?

I don't think I am a shit human being? Like, I believe I'm pretty normal, although I am short I weigh 48kg so its not that bad, I never thought it would push people away? I'm always there for my 'friends' (who dumped me), and everyone thinks I am super happy and everyone loves me but that is fake news? Boys who like me apparently only like me because I am a pretty face? I don't even have plans for New years... I'm so upset.. I don't know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to start you're a little incoherent. Maybe people have less patience for you because you're somewhat airy?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your weight or looks has nothing to do with finding friends, unless their shitty humans that base looks over personality; then you don't need them. You're 15, this is probably the hardest time for you since you are going through puberty. Get out and talk to humans make interactions with people. You don't have good friends if they are dumping you. Why don't you take that as a compliment that guys are calling you pretty? Make plans, even if it's making a frozen pizza and drinking non-alcoholic wine by yourself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don’t know; you can make new friebds

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt you are ugly or mean baby girl

0|0
    0|1
  • nobody knows

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you bug your friends too much and ask them for help all the time? I got sick of this one friend because she was like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes