Petite girl w/6 ft tall man? Cute or Creepy?

Like a couple with 10+ inches in height or more. Girl under 5'3. Is that like way too much? I've never considered a girl this short before, most girls have only been shorter by like 4 or 5 inches...

55

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is 5'2" and her husband is 6'5". I don't think much of it, like, it's not cute or creepy. They love each other, so that's great.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• That's your decision, if you're happy then it doesn't really matter, your thoughts and feelings come before the rest of society. Their judgement adds no justification to your life and you shouldn't look for justification in society, when you can look for all the contentment you need in those that love and care about you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE