Petite girl w/6 ft tall man? Cute or Creepy?

Like a couple with 10+ inches in height or more. Girl under 5'3. Is that like way too much? I've never considered a girl this short before, most girls have only been shorter by like 4 or 5 inches...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is 5'2" and her husband is 6'5". I don't think much of it, like, it's not cute or creepy. They love each other, so that's great.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• That's your decision, if you're happy then it doesn't really matter, your thoughts and feelings come before the rest of society. Their judgement adds no justification to your life and you shouldn't look for justification in society, when you can look for all the contentment you need in those that love and care about you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Usually cute unless for some reason you make it creepy. My boyfriend is a little over a foot taller than me and other people think it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5ft1 and my boyfriend is 6ft4
    People may judge but who gives a fuck
    If you guys like each other, then go for it
    Height is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'm really short and tall guys are awesome to be with

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh cool! Tell me why? I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm talking to this awesome girl right now who is real short. But at my height I've never dated someone a foot shorter lol.. just curious..

• Honestly, hugs are so nice, and it's just great. Like you feel so protected and its so cozy and I'm sure your height won't be a problem at all!! More like an asset lol

• Can be cute if both of you are fit.
    Otherwise, it goes unnoticed. As in blends in with the crowd.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I don't know to me it's been something i've never considered to date a small lady. So you think its a pretty normal thing to have a foot or more height difference?

• Yeah itโ€™s normal

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you like the girl, and it's a stable healthy relationship, then you have nothing to worry about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinky. ๐Ÿ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • People think we are cute. My girlfriend is 4'10

0|0
    0|0
    • how tall are you? What is it like for you man? Bending down all the time and stuff? I haven;t kissed her yet.. I don't know just thinking about that type of stuff.

• A little over six foot. Awkward at first but we have gotten use to it. You both kinda synchronize. She reaches up while you bend down.

• It's like you are trying to charge your phone using laptop charger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes