Anyone else single for New Years?

Does it bug you?

325

Most Helpful Guy

• yea kinda, I had this friend thats a girl that I'd kiss for a new years kiss but our friendship is kinda awkward rn so im shit outta luck and thats what annoys me lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well that's a tough one! You could always make a joke about kissing for new years, and see how she reacts. Personally, I've had friendships blossom into relationships that I never expected.

• nope, im totally with you dude. Like am i fine being single? yea its chill, but i wouldn't mind being in a relationship.

• I hear ya. Its tough sometimes though. I don't know your relationship with this girl, but if its something you really want, then go for it. If you're wanting to push it just because you're lonely or something, then stop. Because you don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship for selfish reasons