Anyone else single for New Years?

Does it bug you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yea kinda, I had this friend thats a girl that I'd kiss for a new years kiss but our friendship is kinda awkward rn so im shit outta luck and thats what annoys me lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well that's a tough one! You could always make a joke about kissing for new years, and see how she reacts. Personally, I've had friendships blossom into relationships that I never expected.

• Show All
    • nope, im totally with you dude. Like am i fine being single? yea its chill, but i wouldn't mind being in a relationship.

• I hear ya. Its tough sometimes though. I don't know your relationship with this girl, but if its something you really want, then go for it. If you're wanting to push it just because you're lonely or something, then stop. Because you don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship for selfish reasons

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, single. And I like being free. So no, doesn't bug me.

0|2
    0|0
    • Thats a good attitude! Whatever makes you happy right?

• Show All
    • Haha thanks! You sound like a good person, too. And helpful insights. So thank you.

• Oh anytime! I'm not sure if you can tell, but I like to talk. Haha so feel free to message me whenever you feel like chatting. Its always fun getting to know new people

• It doesn't bother me that I am single on new years... I didn't realize that was even a thing to worry about lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Always been single, it doesn't matter me that much. However, if I had the chance to do something with the guy I liked, then yeah I'd do that over having a normal night in on New Years

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats fair! I feel like that is the best way to be. Comfortable being single, but open to a relationship if it comes along!

• Show All
    • Yeah, fair enough. Just that sometimes if you look for something too hard, other things can go by without you noticing. If that makes sense? Missed opportunities and all that. But no, being single is fine; if someone comes along then great!

• That makes a lot of sense! And I agree with you. You're a wise woman

What Guys Said 24

• Yep, I wish I had a girl to have fun with. At the same time, though, I like to spend some time alone and find who I am. Plus, less stress.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, in my opinion, spending time now to get to know yourself and finding out what you want from a relationship will vastly improve a relationship when it eventually comes along. And a good indication of an unhealthy relationship is being stressed out about it. Hopefully you have a good new years by yourself and you'll start next year out in a better position :)

• Thanks dude

• Any time my man!

• I've never been single for new years. But I also never got into the tradition of kissing at midnight? So I guess it's the same as being single on that not LOL!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha almost the same I suppose! I'm sure New Years is just as good, regardless of the midnight kiss or not.

• Just have a few drinks and have a good time!

• Thats right! Celebrate the year that passed and prepare for the next one!

• Im not too bothered by it, it is what it is. Valentines is the real kicker haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea being single is very happy feeling coz there would be no restrictions from your girlfriend you can talk to any girl

0|0
    0|1
  • At first didn't look like I was going be Single for this New Years. But two days ago when women been talking too, she told me she don't want to in a relationship in 2018 and don't want any type of commitment. She said if she can kick off the new year with a good start then she said maybe she will change her mind... but I'm not waiting around for her to change her mind. I think she just don't want a relationship with ME, but someone maybe. Yet she said she still loves me and have feelings for me. Honestly she like Wishy Washy women, one min she wants me then next min she don't know what she wants.

So yeah I'd be single for this New Years...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats rough man! Hopefully she will realize her mistake soon and try to work things out with you! The only problem is that if she doesn't know what she wants, then whatever you do won't be good enough. And thats no fair to you!

• Show All
    • That's tough. A long distance relationship is very hard. But be there as a friend. Dont push too hard, but let her know that you're available as more than a friend too.

• Yeah she not used to dating guy from different city, and okay. I'm be that friend for her, but being me.

• Nah cause I know it wouldn't last so better to be single than to be in a relationshit.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're sounding a little bit jaded my friend! But the right relationship will come along sometime and you won't even be expecting it

• Show All
    • I've been single and incel the majority of my life. It isn't going to change anytime soon. Life has proven that to me.

• Keep your chin up my friend. Life always throws a curve ball. Death and taxes are the only guarantees ;)

• Always have been single for new year, never have bugged me

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats good! As long as you're happy, that's what matters

• I'm single or new years, too. I find it sad because I miss the love

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not hahaha I got a bae and the rest of you don’t.

0|0
    0|0
    • A "bae"? Well, good for you kid. :) Hopefully you have a wicked New Years with her/him/whoever :)

• Yes I am and no it doesn't. I'm the reason why I'm single for new years so why would it bug me?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that's a good point. But its not always the case where you're the reason. Sometimes its not by choice. Hence the question. Lol

• Yep, I'm single. It definitely bugs me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well as long as you're happy in your own skin right? No one should need another person to make them feel good!

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • yes me sam, its bugging me 6 to 7 time in the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Naa just broke up its hurts don't bug me though..

0|0
    0|0
  • forever alone until I find that perfect woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I feel your pain. But I'm still going to try and have a good night :)

• Show All
    • Well he's not a GIANT douche. More like a midget douche

• Ya I'm single
    Bug me a little

0|0
    0|0
  • It is Ok for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever

0|0
    0|0