One month of no contact and he still hasn’t texted?

I feel better but not fully I haven’t cried for three weeks about him but today I just broke down into tears. I just thought he would have contacted me eventually at least caring how I was doing. should I just move on

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the thing is you start the no contact you end the no contact. Don't ever expect an ex to contact you.

Here's what you have to do, go 1 month of NC, text him (not hey what's up but something like a open response question, like hey blah blah blah what was that called again), if he answers, good.

If he just give you a very very short answer, he's not ready. Give him more time. If he give you a long one, keep the convo going but you are still testing him to see if he's fine with you yet.

Then you can choose wether to move on or not. There are many reasons to why he's not texting u, he could also be waiting for you to text him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you two break up? & does it happen often? So I can provide a better response.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah don't bother, move on. This shouldn't be the first case of ignorance from a guy to you. Those who care are waiting for you to be free.

1|0
    0|0
  • No he isn't trying to be mean to you he's just trying to move on from you trust me you'll get over it there's plenty of fish in the sea

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him time.

My girl took 2 years and we still together

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, move on. I'm sorry for your pain

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes