One month of no contact and he still hasn’t texted?

I feel better but not fully I haven’t cried for three weeks about him but today I just broke down into tears. I just thought he would have contacted me eventually at least caring how I was doing. should I just move on

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the thing is you start the no contact you end the no contact. Don't ever expect an ex to contact you.

Here's what you have to do, go 1 month of NC, text him (not hey what's up but something like a open response question, like hey blah blah blah what was that called again), if he answers, good.

If he just give you a very very short answer, he's not ready. Give him more time. If he give you a long one, keep the convo going but you are still testing him to see if he's fine with you yet.

Then you can choose wether to move on or not. There are many reasons to why he's not texting u, he could also be waiting for you to text him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you two break up? & does it happen often? So I can provide a better response.