Why is love so complicated? How do I understand so I can get my first boyfriend?

I've never had a boyfriend, but I've crushed and fallen in love with multiple guys who will never like me back. I see many different things and it's all so confusing. Like in a show I stumbled on at 3 AM, "Girl Meets World" (the spin off of classic "Boy Meets World" which I used to watch) was on and they were talking about "Sense and Sensibility" in the classroom scene. With head and heart, but how do you balance it? I think I balanced them but I've never had a man. I have many passionate feelings but keep them to myself, but at the same time I use my head and senses to repress and not show the intense feelings. I need a hot boyfriend. (Also, don't judge me for watching a Disney Channel show, I watch other networks, but occasionally there's a show I enjoy on there (off topic but a disclaimer that I'm a mature adult who sometimes watches kids shows).

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have the same thoughts as you. I never been in a relationship, but I felt like I have before. I had to take care of my drunk friend, not once but twice. The first time she mostly just fell asleep on my lap, but the second time was totally different. I had to take care of her and made sure she was well hydrated, warm, overall comfortable, etc. Note this second time she was drunk was at night and we were in public. During this time of me taking care of her, I felt truly appreciated. I honestly have a lot of love to give towards the right girl. If you open your heart to me I will open my heart to you. That night we did some cute stuff together, she would stare at me then Id reply with a puppy face, then she would grab my face and tell me to stop in a cute voice and stuff of that sorts. Then he just hugged a lot and yea. At the end of it when I dropped her off at home, I realized all that was temporary.
    This made me come to the realization that girls really need to stop playing. Also, it made me think why hasn't a girl liked me. I've been friendzoned 4 times (including her) and I don't know why. All I am is nothing but a nice caring guy, but no girl sees me this way. I'm starting to become a little frustrated, but yea that's basically it. I don't know if this helps at all, but this was just interrelated with what you had to say in a way.

• Yeah. Wait, so if a guy friend takes care of you when you're drunk that means he likes you? Because I've had male friends take care of me two days ago when I wasted like he kept saying I couldn't have anymore and he would joke around with me and let me lean on him and stop me from doing stupid stuff

• God provides us with the money clothes shelter and food. We should be thankful we have everything in the west part of the world. We are so lucky.

• Humble yourself lady and you will find the right man. Everything that you get in this world is according to gods plan. We can ask god to change his plan by praying.