Why is love so complicated? How do I understand so I can get my first boyfriend?

foreveralone22
I've never had a boyfriend, but I've crushed and fallen in love with multiple guys who will never like me back. I see many different things and it's all so confusing. Like in a show I stumbled on at 3 AM, "Girl Meets World" (the spin off of classic "Boy Meets World" which I used to watch) was on and they were talking about "Sense and Sensibility" in the classroom scene. With head and heart, but how do you balance it? I think I balanced them but I've never had a man. I have many passionate feelings but keep them to myself, but at the same time I use my head and senses to repress and not show the intense feelings. I need a hot boyfriend. (Also, don't judge me for watching a Disney Channel show, I watch other networks, but occasionally there's a show I enjoy on there (off topic but a disclaimer that I'm a mature adult who sometimes watches kids shows).
6
0