How to approach a girl the best way? I am very nervous around girls so,?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is a good person , you being nice and gentle will be more then enough 😉 .. Good luck.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the scenario. I would recommend tinder

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• That is the question that all shy guys want to know the answer. If you are shy (like me, and only towards girls that i like) it's really difficult to approach and flirt because everything will sound forced.

So my best advice is just to ignore the girl until she notice you (if she never notices you she will not acept the aproach). Kinda walk or pass close to her always trying to see if she is staring at you or if she comes close to you etc.

After you have that confirmation that she saw you, you will have much more chances of sucess in your aproach and never aproach with any relationship stuf or you will be more nervous and forced. Look around to find a good convo started if that goes well it will be a easy and relax way to keep going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her like any normal person, they won't get weirded out if you talk to them casually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident when you talk to a girl

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes