Girls, what kind of personality do you look for in guys?

Just read comments where girls mostly say guys with average looks win if they have great personality. So what makes great personality? Confidence and?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty is definitely at the top of my list. I can't stand being lied to about anything, and lies will ruin every relationship for me. A sense of humor is extremely important to me because I love to laugh. Also, a man who isn't afraid to be affectionate or show emotion is a plus... but I don't want to be smothered. Obviously confidence (As you mentioned) and being secure are huge factors. I don't want to deal with a man who gets extremely jealous any time i talk to another man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I have different things that I like in a guy and I like different guys for different reasons

Some recurring qualities that appear in more than one guy for me are
    - confident
    - intelligence
    - humble
    - hard working
    - graciousness and a generous attitude
    - very religious but respectful of non-religious people
    - a lot of pride in their family, their culture, their religion, and their race
    - honest

0|0
    0|0
  • A funny, honest guy who has a big heart and acts like a gentleman 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Being kind, thoughtful, well mannered, respectful, honest, and having good humour. That's just a random few that are appreciated! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I want someone mellow, quiet, someone who is not dramatic that is like me just chill

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes