Girls, what kind of personality do you look for in guys?

Just read comments where girls mostly say guys with average looks win if they have great personality. So what makes great personality? Confidence and?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty is definitely at the top of my list. I can't stand being lied to about anything, and lies will ruin every relationship for me. A sense of humor is extremely important to me because I love to laugh. Also, a man who isn't afraid to be affectionate or show emotion is a plus... but I don't want to be smothered. Obviously confidence (As you mentioned) and being secure are huge factors. I don't want to deal with a man who gets extremely jealous any time i talk to another man.