Is he right or jealous?

When we went out, I came across an old friend from high school. It was such a nice surprise and he gave me his hand to dance. So, we danced for a long time. While we were doing it, i noticed his hands lowering a tad too close to my butt and that was my cue to stop him. I told him I had a boyfriend and introduced him. Then, we said our goodbyes. My boyfriend was not happy. He said i shouldn't have danced with him and that he wanted me. I don't think i did anything wrong. We danced, that was it and when he started crossing a line I ended it. Why's that a big deal? Maybe he's just jealous

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Well maybe. Lets look at this from a different angle lets say you and your boyfriend switched places... Your boyfriend tells you thay you are going to go dancing at a fancy restaurant you put on your best dress your dancing shoes and off you go... Your sitting at your table you see your boyfriend talking to an attractive women with long golden hair... They start dancing and laughing... You have no idea who that girl is... Your boyfriend is dancing and enjoying the evening and you are left alone at your table with nothing and nobody... Personally dancing with him wasn't the problem the problem was not introducing him to your boyfriend before hand...

Most Helpful Girl

• You were dancing with a guy your boyfriend doesn't know about, how would you feel if your boyfriend would enjoy himself with another person while you were sitting at a table and be bored? Your boyfriend should be the only one you should dance with, if you weren't in a relationship everything would be fine but you're not. If you're in a relationship you then you can't dance with everyone you want. You're just not ready to be in a relationship yet or else you wouldn't have danced with another guy and would've said "it's no big deal"