If he makes you wait weeks to see him with excuses is he really interested? Or just has ulterior motive?

I recently started seeing someone. Jason is his name. The last time I saw him was almost two weeks ago. He came over but he had horrible experience with my roommate. She got jealous and called cops on him had his car towed. It was a complete disaster. After that he was not allowed over but We still have kept in touch everyday but he really makes excuses to see me. He tells me that he loves me and can’t wait to see me but has to work 12 hours almost everyday. He picks up extra shifts for more money. He has his own place tho. He only says positive things about us. He says frequently he is serious and does not want to waste my time. Jason texts me and calls me daily. We talk for hours, 8 hours at a time sometimes. I really like this man but I feel if he wanted to see me soo bad as he claims, he would have made it happened. It’s been two weeks. I don't know if he really works so many hours as he claims.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have a pretty good relationship I think if he doesn't into you he would wouldn't be calling so much the fact that he's not seeing you might be getting all he might be working

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If he takes the time to text & call you daily then that's more than enough. Trust him. Sometimes a man has to go out & make a living so that he can support himself or maybe his family or maybe you.

If he is working that hard, how about you try to visit him instead. Take a look into his life & may you'll feel reassured that he is genuinely working hard.

From what I can see here, he's a really nice guy, even with the bad experience, he still puts in that little effort.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes