If he makes you wait weeks to see him with excuses is he really interested? Or just has ulterior motive?

Anonymous
I recently started seeing someone. Jason is his name. The last time I saw him was almost two weeks ago. He came over but he had horrible experience with my roommate. She got jealous and called cops on him had his car towed. It was a complete disaster. After that he was not allowed over but We still have kept in touch everyday but he really makes excuses to see me. He tells me that he loves me and can’t wait to see me but has to work 12 hours almost everyday. He picks up extra shifts for more money. He has his own place tho. He only says positive things about us. He says frequently he is serious and does not want to waste my time. Jason texts me and calls me daily. We talk for hours, 8 hours at a time sometimes. I really like this man but I feel if he wanted to see me soo bad as he claims, he would have made it happened. It’s been two weeks. I don't know if he really works so many hours as he claims.
2
0