Am I ugly be honest?

Cause every girl I ask I get turned down what is wrong with me Am I ugly be honest?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like some others are saying, piercings can be a turn off. The cap isn't really helping much. If girls are turning you down, It's not necessarily your appearance. I'm not saying you're the type to just be downright rude to a girl but a lot of guys just use the same lines and tactics which are just uninteresting.

For example: A lot of guys will just use "You're beautiful," but chances are, she's heard it before. Studies show that being more creative or specific about what you like about them makes a girl more interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm always too nice sometimes I'm not like other guys that are wankers and use woman

Most Helpful Guy

• The piercings are a turn off to many girls, the facial hair is unattractive, and the cap looks silly. You are not making the most of what you've got.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• The hat does you no favours, neither do the piercings. Just my 5p's worth.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your actually good looking so I don't understand why girls would turn you down

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not, however the piercings are not really my thing.. but you get a thumbs up for coffee!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No. the piercings are distracting from your looks tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but piercings are a bit much for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • no but I do dislike that beard

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're definitely not ugly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No. you're not ugly. But maybe get rid of the piercings, shave the beard, and stop dressing like an undertaker. Dude, do you work at the local mortuary? And you might also want to consider keeping your tongue in your mouth. Just a thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh come on, you're not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Y do I think I am but everybody else thinks I'm not and woman don't give me a chance

• Maybe physical appearance is not everything

• Nah man honestly your not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm honest. ☺

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes