Am I ugly be honest?

Cause every girl I ask I get turned down what is wrong with me Am I ugly be honest?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• Like some others are saying, piercings can be a turn off. The cap isn't really helping much. If girls are turning you down, It's not necessarily your appearance. I'm not saying you're the type to just be downright rude to a girl but a lot of guys just use the same lines and tactics which are just uninteresting.

For example: A lot of guys will just use "You're beautiful," but chances are, she's heard it before. Studies show that being more creative or specific about what you like about them makes a girl more interested.

• I'm always too nice sometimes I'm not like other guys that are wankers and use woman

Most Helpful Guy

• The piercings are a turn off to many girls, the facial hair is unattractive, and the cap looks silly. You are not making the most of what you've got.