I get insecure in my relationship when pretty girls are around?

I have been with my boyfriend for 1.5 years. Whenever we go to parties, or out with friends, i get really jealous and insecure. My friends are really pretty girls, and so are friends of friend’s. I worry that my boyfriend will think “Wow, that girl is really pretty. I wonder what it would be like to date her”. Or, maybe he will have a little crush on them. Also, a lot of my friends are Latina, and my boyfriend is Latino. I am always afraid they will all speak in Spanish and leave me out. Or, that my boyfriend will be like “oh, she’s Latina AND pretty” and he will leave me.

I think i am an average looking girl, but, in comparison to these girls i am not as beautiful :/ or I’m not as funny or outgoing or new and exciting.

We are going to an NYE party tonight. And my friend is bringing her cousin, and i saw pictures of her and she is soooo beautiful. I am worried my boyfriend will talk to her and add her on Instagram (he usually adds all people he meets) :/

122

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's just our imagination and sometimes it's our sixth sense. we just know things before we know them. if you have any doubt you need to talk to him about it because otherwise it'll eat you up, and once you start accusing somebody things go downhill from there, my suggestion is you're with the person you like, the person and you're together, if he changes changes his mind you'll know it. could you imagine living the rest of your the life like the way you're living it right now that I sure couldn't love sucks sometimes but you have to trust and respect and if you get hurt the amount of pain you feel is the amount of time that you know is going to happen

• I have brought up to him how i feel he likes my one friend :/ just the way he is around her. She once asked him “where do you live?” And he goes “why? You want to visit me?” And i got so jealous. Maybe that is just a joke, but it felt like it was flirtatious to me. I would never say that to his friends. But yeah, he just adopts this new attitude when he’s around her. :/ he told me “i don’t like her. i see her as a friend too”. Which, i don’t believe :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Improve your looks.

• I can really change bone structure lol...