I get insecure in my relationship when pretty girls are around?

Anonymous
I have been with my boyfriend for 1.5 years. Whenever we go to parties, or out with friends, i get really jealous and insecure. My friends are really pretty girls, and so are friends of friend’s. I worry that my boyfriend will think “Wow, that girl is really pretty. I wonder what it would be like to date her”. Or, maybe he will have a little crush on them. Also, a lot of my friends are Latina, and my boyfriend is Latino. I am always afraid they will all speak in Spanish and leave me out. Or, that my boyfriend will be like “oh, she’s Latina AND pretty” and he will leave me.

I think i am an average looking girl, but, in comparison to these girls i am not as beautiful :/ or I’m not as funny or outgoing or new and exciting.

We are going to an NYE party tonight. And my friend is bringing her cousin, and i saw pictures of her and she is soooo beautiful. I am worried my boyfriend will talk to her and add her on Instagram (he usually adds all people he meets) :/
22
1