Could our little car adventure turn into something more?

Anonymous
I'm 23, and extremely shy. I decided to try tinder, & talked with one guy for about 2 months now. he was trying to get me to visit him at work. I was always got to shy. he told me he did want to do things with me, but I also explained that my ex raped me 2 years ago & now im scared to try sex again& only have made out before he told me thats horrible but promised he'd never hurt me like that. on Friday I finally decided it was time to meet him. we both live with people & he asked if we could do stuff in my car. I said why not but I warned him we wouldn't go all the way. in the car we just talked for an hour & he could tell how shy i was & thought it was adorable. he just kept trying to get me to make the first move & and let me feel safe first. we finally got close enough where we kissed, and he told me he was so turned on he then came over and pushed my seat back and asked if he could take my hoodie off. he was kissing and his hands were all over my body. he kept saying how sexy my body was & its better in person and us snapping has been driving him crazy for the last 2 weeks. he then moved my hand over his pants & said it's really big hey & he started moving my hand so I was rubbing it. he kept saying how good it felt. he pulled his pants down & I was jerking it & then he asked if id suck it. I got super nervous but I kinda wanted to try, & I did & he just kept moaning & saying how I'm so good at it & saying my name. I think he really liked it, I stopped for a bit to Catch my breath & he said damn I think I need to keep you around & maybe I should wife you up. before this happened I said I was nervous this was a one time thing. he said no, and joked saying ik where he works & lives & talked about hanging next weekend. he couldn't believe that was my first time giving head, and he kept complimenting me. Could this turn into something more? I'm thinking if he just wanted sex, he could have gotten a girl that would immediately, and not me who didn't give in
+1 y
plus I do trust him more now, because he respected my boundaries and I think if he was going to be bad like my ex. he could have easily done that in the car while we were all alone. I asked him to hang out new years eve (today) but he told me he had plans already, and we'd hang out next week. I'm going to visit him at work sometime this week, so we can have more of a conversation and see what Happens. I really just want something more with him
+1 y
I just don't have any guy friends... and it's been 2 years since I've been with anyone and I've never had a relationship other than my ex.. I'm getting sick of being alone, and I did want to make out with him too. my friends have had like one night stand and they turned into relationships so I'm kinda hoping that's what's going to happen
4
5