Would you end a relationship to be with another girl?

For example, lets say you have a girlfriend and later met another girl. You and the girl hit it off from the start, you like her, become good friends and eventually develop a crush/ has some feelings for her. Would you break up with your girlfriend to be with that girl or no?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Never in that example no, I'm ashamed to say I have ended a relationship once to be with someone else, but the circumstances were I had just started dating someone for two weeks and my ex who I had been with for a year and had my son with wanted a second chance. I still feel terrible about it because I swore I would never be that shitty of a person but I had to give it a chance.