Would you end a relationship to be with another girl?

For example, lets say you have a girlfriend and later met another girl. You and the girl hit it off from the start, you like her, become good friends and eventually develop a crush/ has some feelings for her. Would you break up with your girlfriend to be with that girl or no?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never in that example no, I'm ashamed to say I have ended a relationship once to be with someone else, but the circumstances were I had just started dating someone for two weeks and my ex who I had been with for a year and had my son with wanted a second chance. I still feel terrible about it because I swore I would never be that shitty of a person but I had to give it a chance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Well depends on how things between my girl and i are. If they are good, trust me i wouldn't have a crush on someone else... maybe attracted to but not actual crush... if i dp habe a crush then maybe i should sit back and take a look on how my relationship really is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had that situation before but I tend to be highly monogomess and if I fell for someone while dating somebody, I would let her know and back out of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm this is a bit complex. Cuz a bf/gf should be the best friend first before moving into a relationship. So if this happens, from my experience, usually the relationship is already going down hill, or something along the lines. Cuz if current relationship is good, he will stop it as a friend level. But like I said , it's complex and your info is too vague.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my current relationship is struggling then perhaps. Overall I don't ever plan on leaving a girl for another but shit happens I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm with a girl i wouldn't give another girl the chance to even be friends with me

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how the current relationship is going

0|0
    0|0
  • If me and my current girlfriend aren't compatible anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • There would have to be some serious problems between us before hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • id rather end the relationship than cheat or hang my depressed ass 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? No way. Because being in more than one relationship is most interesting for me 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Is the new girl hotter than my current?

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I cheated hell yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just stay faithful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if my girlfriend and I are not getting along and we no it's just not going to work thus we are mutually deciding to split then I may pursue other interests.
    There are a lot of factors and potential circumstances to consider regarding this question.
    But leave a healthy LTR just because, no!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes